Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cosinama

So...Wyoming and BYU..

29 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

No, it's much more than "just a team", and you know it.

And, FIFY...

It's true to your last point. And they get hella hella mouthy in numbers. alone they're meek doorknockers, but a whole gaggle of them in a place where booze is servedare just mouthy +++++heads. Without question. They remind me of Gulf Arabs in that they get drunk off of very little and just become unbearable to be around from that point on. 

Guest #1Stunner
15 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It's true to your last point. And they get hella hella mouthy in numbers. alone they're meek doorknockers, but a whole gaggle of them in a place where booze is servedare just mouthy +++++heads. Without question. They remind me of Gulf Arabs in that they get drunk off of very little and just become unbearable to be around from that point on. 

OK , I gotta ask.  What you got against the Arabs?   I thought you were sort of an unofficial ambassador for Lebanon / Beirut. 

Hell...I barely paid attention about Beirut and you sort of sold me on them.  I am a fan of Beirut now, thanks to your sales job.

Maybe Arabs / Beirut are two separate, unrelated things?

Guest #1Stunner

Making an analogy with geo-politics, this BYU vs WYO game sort of feels analogous to Iran (BYU) vs Russia (Wyoming).   This would make a great Rocky movie.

28 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

OK , I gotta ask.  What you got against the Arabs?   I thought you were sort of an unofficial ambassador for Lebanon / Beirut. 

Hell...I barely paid attention about Beirut and you sort of sold me on them.  I am a fan of Beirut now, thanks to your sales job.

Maybe Arabs / Beirut are two separate, unrelated things?

Gulf Arabs aren't Levant Arabs

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

I don't go to bars, man.  My experience has been that Wyoming fans are all bark and no bite.  They sure think they're a tough crowd, though.

Do tell us about your experiences with Wyo fans.  I'm thinking you haven't really had "experiences" if you haven't gone to bars.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

This will be hilarious.  Organized protests?   Boycotts?   Over a 4 hour football game?  HA!

Will the Laramie protests against BYU be televised so that we can all watch?

We'll sell you the rights so you can air them on BYUTV

1 hour ago, Jack Bauer said:

Pretty silly stuff.  It's just a team.  It's too bad some of you fellas take it so seriously.

Most BYU fans don't go to bars.

You haven't lost your sense of humor too, have you?

1 hour ago, Wolverine said:

Televised?  Now #1 Stunner is trying to be funny again.  There are like 2 TV stations in the state.  1 in Casper and 1 in Cheyenne.  I'm not sure that they would have the manpower to cover such an event.  They might have to invite the national news organizations to help out.  This is the only Wyoming newscaster worthy to cover such an uprising, and he retired some 14 years ago.

image.jpeg.5b4256f3641d8d7df62d9fa1fba232be.jpeg

Where did you dig that picture up?  I don't recall his name but remember this guy on tv when I was going to school at UW in the mid 90's.  I'm sure he is/was a nice person but oh man I've never before or since seen a worse on air talent.

1 hour ago, Wolverine said:

Televised?  Now #1 Stunner is trying to be funny again.  There are like 2 TV stations in the state.  1 in Casper and 1 in Cheyenne.  I'm not sure that they would have the manpower to cover such an event.  They might have to invite the national news organizations to help out.  This is the only Wyoming newscaster worthy to cover such an uprising, and he retired some 14 years ago.

image.jpeg.5b4256f3641d8d7df62d9fa1fba232be.jpeg

How dare you leave out KDUH in Torrington!

44 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Where did you dig that picture up?  I don't recall his name but remember this guy on tv when I was going to school at UW in the mid 90's.  I'm sure he is/was a nice person but oh man I've never before or since seen a worse on air talent.

That suit, smh

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

That is the one and only George Kay.  I think the guy worked for KTWO in Casper for like 60 years.  I taught and coached in Wyoming for 5 years 1990-1995 and I think that was the only Wyoming station I got.  The faux wood paneling and bookcase background was my favorite.  That man is a Wyoming legend. 

1 hour ago, Wyobraska said:

How dare you leave out KDUH in Torrington!

My sincere apologies. I never made it that Far East during my years in Wyoming.  Gillette and the Campbell County Camels was the extent my northeastern Wyoming experience.  I just figured Rapid City was your tv coverage. 

2 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

My sincere apologies. I never made it that Far East during my years in Wyoming.  Gillette and the Campbell County Camels was the extent my northeastern Wyoming experience.  I just figured Rapid City was your tv coverage. 

Torrington is in the southeast. Its northeast of cheyenne