Warbow

We Back bitch...

Don't get too excited Warbow.  You phucked some sheep that had crappy d, especially their secondary.  And in the second half your d gave up huge yardage to them. Navy and Army may tear you a new one playing like that. But you also lined up Rice, Duquesne and SJSU to round out your first half of the season.  So you a chance to go bowling. Second half of the season you may go 0-6.  I think you go 1-5.  You split Utah State and UNLV. 

Either way, nothing really to crow about yet.  Beat some good teams and I'll know Hawaii is getting back to form.  Good luck!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

6 hours ago, Warbow said:

We will be officially back when we bitch slap the slow white brokeback boys on the rock this year.

I didn’t think you played BYU this year...

7 hours ago, Spudfan84 said:

BYU, Wyoming.... same thing.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

9 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Don't get too excited Warbow.  You phucked some sheep that had crappy d, especially their secondary.  And in the second half your d gave up huge yardage to them. Navy and Army may tear you a new one playing like that. But you also lined up Rice, Duquesne and SJSU to round out your first half of the season.  So you a chance to go bowling. Second half of the season you may go 0-6.  I think you go 1-5.  You split Utah State and UNLV. 

Either way, nothing really to crow about yet.  Beat some good teams and I'll know Hawaii is getting back to form.  Good luck!

Don’t think Army and Navy will pass the ball that much. We pretty much held the Rams running game to nothing.

Anytime Hawaii wins a MWC road game, it’s something to crow about and a good sign for things to come. 

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

14 hours ago, Warbow said:

We will be officially back when we bitch slap the slow white brokeback boys on the rock this year.

12 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Lol, I guess I didn’t have to mention any names for you to know who I was talking about. 

38 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Lol, I guess. I didn’t have to mention any names for you to know who I was talking about. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DEAL!!!! Let it be known to all who post here, @Warbow has officially accepted my avatar bet. If Wyoming loses to Hawaii I will change my avatar to one of his choice for a period of 2 weeks. If Wyoming wins @ Hawaii @Warbow will change his avatar to one of my choice until Hawaii wins a football game in Laramie again.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

42 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

When Rankulator be fired up, brah?

After week 1, so fun. The real results don’t come until at least 6 games in.

3 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DEAL!!!! Let it be known to all who post here, @Warbow has officially accepted my avatar bet. If Wyoming loses to Hawaii I will change my avatar to one of his choice for a period of 2 weeks. If Wyoming wins @ Hawaii @Warbow will change his avatar to one of my choice until Hawaii wins a football game in Laramie again.

A much better bet would be to ban you from talking about Josh Allen for two weeks. @Warbow make this happen! 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

19 hours ago, Warbow said:

Back in Black, back to the Run & Shoot and back to kicking a$$es.

Hawai'i defense:

653 yards given up

8.6 yards per play

187 pass eff defense 

I wouldn't call it "back"... I'm not sure that Hawai'i defense ever left. 

Congrats on the offense, though. It was clicking... but CSU's defense is really bad. 

That offense is gunna make it fun... that defense will allow every team to stay in games. 

28 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Hawai'i defense:

653 yards given up

8.6 yards per play

187 pass eff defense 

Congrats on the offense, though. It was clicking... but CSU's defense is really bad. 

That offense is gunna make it fun... that defense will allow every team to stay in games. 

Not to worried about the defense. It’s a typical Run and Shoot type defense. A Run and Shoot type offense scores quickly or has a lot of 3 and outs which puts the defense on the field a lot. You witnessed a typical Run and Shoot team defense last night, strong start and tire out at the end when the game is out of reach, only to come up with stops after long offensive drives by their offense. This is going to be the best defense in a long while at Hawaii, watch and see. What you saw in the 1st half will be the norm.

6 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Not to worried about the defense. It’s a typical Run and Shoot type defense. A Run and Shoot type offense scores quickly or has a lot of 3 and outs which puts the defense on the field a lot. You witnessed a typical Run and Shoot team defense last night, strong start and tire out at the end when the game is out of reach, only to come up with stops after long offensive drives by their offense. This is going to be the best defense in a long while at Hawaii, watch and see. What you saw in the 1st half will be the norm.

Game was hardly out of reach. It was a 6 point game late... that's very in "reach". CSU was one stop away from having the ball with a chance to win. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Hawai'i defense:

653 yards given up

8.6 yards per play

187 pass eff defense 

I'm sure their defense will shape up, although defense was never really Hawai'i's strong suit, even during the Jones era.

On 8/25/2018 at 10:40 PM, Warbow said:

Allow me to introduce you to some "slow white brokeback boys" poi slurper...

Related image

#93 DT Youhanna Gaifan

Image result for kevin prosser wyoming

#42 DE Kevin Prosser

Image result for chavez pownell jr

#7 LB Chavez Pownell Jr.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Guest #1Stunner
On 8/26/2018 at 4:40 AM, Spudfan84 said:

22 hours ago, Warbow said:

BYU, Wyoming.... same thing.

BYU plays Hawaii in Provo this year.

Hawaii plays Brokeback Mountain State University in Hawaii....

BYU will beat Hawaii in triple overtime.  Hawaii returning to the Run-n-Shoot is terrifying for BYU.  Hawaii's Run-n-Shoot has caused BYU great pain over the years (2001).

BYU will crush Boise by 2, probably 3 touchdowns.  BYU has got to be Boise in football this year.