Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Help Boise Bronco fan find parents

6 hours ago, Headbutt said:

I was gonna' fess up, but damn @BSUTOP25 you're older than I thought.  I'm gonna' go pick up some Geritol.

The only information I have on my biological dad is that he lives up in Alaska, long hauls, speaks horrible broken Spanish, can’t spell, lusts after teenage girls, and was the valedictorian at CSU when he graduated. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, God bless.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

DNA analysis can help some people find relatives.

My DNA was analyzed by:

https://shop.nationalgeographic.com/collections/geno-2-0-dna-ancestry-kit-usa-delivery?
msclkid=9f0466601eaa1fb323953de1d8f8c292&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Genographic%20US%3ESearch%20Non-Brand%20%5BNon-Brand%5D&utm_term=dna
%20kits&utm_content=General%20DNA%3EGeneral%3EExact

My ancestor migrated around 1670 to the eastern shore of Maryland. The DNA mapping shows there is a high probability he came from Scotland. A quick investigation
shows there are many people in Scotland with my unusual last name. 

I received an email from National Geographic requesting help for a man in Chicago. He was seeking information on his father. His DNA is a close match to mind. I
was not able to help him as his background was not familiar to me. A few years later he did find his father.

These tools are valuable. As more and more people have their DNA analyzed, more people will be helped by this technology.

Hope you guys have a great football season, but not too great.