Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Hang on, Don't go yet Mike

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit said:

You seem happy about this

Putting your hatred of Trump above the welfare of our country and world shows us the person you really are. 

I don't see it that way. Trump was the one that came out a said the deal was done with NK. When in fact there was no deal at all.

26 minutes ago, rudolro said:

I don't see it that way. Trump was the one that came out a said the deal was done with NK. When in fact there was no deal at all.

Sounds a lot like a new NAFTA deal we are hearing about.  So i take it NK isn't giving up it's nukes?  Surprise surprise.  But they took a picture together and Trump signed some random oversized menu for the cameras.  That wasn't binding?

6 minutes ago, alum93 said:

Sounds a lot like a new NAFTA deal we are hearing about.  So i take it NK isn't giving up it's nukes?  Surprise surprise.  But they took a picture together and Trump signed some random oversized menu for the cameras.  That wasn't binding?

He gets himself into trouble then makes up some deal to change the narrative.

3 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Putting your hatred of Trump above the welfare of our country and world shows us the person you really are. 

There is more than a little irony to be found in the fact that you could substitute "love" for 'hatred" and this would sadly describe a majority of the 'new' GOP.

*sigh* RIP John McCain. RIP Grand Old Party. 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

4 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

You seem happy about this

^^^^^ trump fans says "welfare of our country" while his hero desecrates real heroes of the country ^^^^

The mental disconnect among the trump fan base is staggeringly amazing ......also staggeringly amazing that they can't see they are being played & really thought DRNK was going to suddenly comply :facepalm:

21 hours ago, rudolro said:

This admin was very realistic about it and knew it was a longshot. It is disturbing when people dont want success.

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

This admin was very realistic about it and knew it was a longshot. It is disturbing when people dont want success.

Man you love to lie to make others look bad

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Realistic is the last word I would use to describe Trump’s braggodacio regarding his talks with Kim. As I recall on his flight back he told us that we could now sleep easy because the threat of nuclear war was over. Some long shot...

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

46 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Realistic is the last word I would use to describe Trump’s braggodacio regarding his talks with Kim. As I recall on his flight back he told us that we could now sleep easy because the threat of nuclear war was over. Some long shot...

Correct.  He tweeted we could all sleep easy because of his actions over NK.  I know i believed him :-)   I mean, when has he ever lied or exaggerated about anything and changed the story multiple times after...

5 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

So realistic that trump & right wingers were yelling Nobel Peace Prize !!!  :rotflmfao:

7 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

So realistic that trump & right wingers were yelling Nobel Peace Prize !!!  :rotflmfao:

On 8/28/2018 at 11:41 AM, UNLV2001 said:

^^^^^ trump fans says "welfare of our country" while his hero desecrates real heroes of the country ^^^^

The mental disconnect among the trump fan base is staggeringly amazing ......also staggeringly amazing that they can't see they are being played & really thought DRNK was going to suddenly comply :facepalm:

Pretty clear you hate successful people...and this country for that matter.

Trump tried a different approach....so what was wrong with that? Should he have done nothing and that would have made you happier?    He didnt get played...what did he give up..... unlike other presidents?

1 hour ago, Jackrabbit said:

Pretty clear you hate successful people...and this country for that matter.

Trump tried a different approach....so what was wrong with that? Should he have done nothing and that would have made you happier?    He didnt get played...what did he give up..... unlike other presidents?

The dumbass is thick on that comment