Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

Any camp injuries so far for your teams?

4 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Bummer, although I assume he will still be able to play with a big club cast on the hand? 

I think so. May miss a game or two but then can play 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

1 hour ago, 307dude said:

I think we'll find out pretty early how well Vander Waal scrambles. 

Yeah my guess is (especially early) that Bohl moves the pocket around often. A lot of roll out or run-pass options. I'm not sure you want TVW sitting in the pocket much with that much green up front. 

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah my guess is (especially early) that Bohl moves the pocket around often. A lot of roll out or run-pass options. I'm not sure you want TVW sitting in the pocket much with that much green up front. 

Bohl has mentioned numerous times a big reason he's starting TVW is his ability to extend plays outside the pocket. It seems like TVW also prefers to throw first on the run instead of just dropping his head and getting upfield. Not predicting any miracle 2016 Josh Allen plays to happen again this year, but we'll see...

And I don't think the pocket will move around a lot early by design... more like by necessity lol.