Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoFasZz

Y’all ready for the Preston Williams freight train?

Y’all thought Hollywood Higgins and Gallup were talented...

wait yol you see the back of 6’4 215lb #11 spank your defense up and down all game long..

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

1 hour ago, LoFasZz said:

wait yol you see the back of 6’4 215lb #11 spank your defense up and down all game long..

Is he a WR, RB, or cheerleader?

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

30 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Who?

You know, the class act who was previously suspended by Bobo after pleading guilty to misdemeanor assaut for pushing his girlfriend around when she was trying to move out of their apartment.

2 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

who?

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

If he’s as impressive as you say he is, then we might as well ink CSU for another amazing 7-6 season. 

Prob better than the 2-10 years Fresno has been enjoying lately 

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

6 minutes ago, LoFasZz said:

Prob better than the 2-10 years Fresno has been enjoying lately 

I don't really have a dog in this fight as I hate both CSU and Fresno equally...but that is some pretty weak smack from a fan of a perpetually mediocre 7-6 team to say to a Fresno fan whose team "lately" won 10 games and the West Division crown.

10 hours ago, LoFasZz said:

I'm not an expert like you Fazzy but I'm going to say if this dude trys to spank Wyomings defense "up and down" he may get his ass kicked...

If KJ can find him, he's gonna' light it up.  I've only seen him in person at the '17 spring game and I felt like he was head and shoulders better than Gallup that day.  Fazz's presentation of the situation aside, he's definitely one to look out for.

As for his character @NorthWestCowboy I agree with your assessment, but I don't know all the facts and he was cleared by the university discipline committee to come back to school and football.  That's tougher than most jury's, and Bobo was tougher on him than that.  I don't want the guy dating my daughter, but I figure he's done his time and deserves a second chance.

2 hours ago, Headbutt said:

If KJ can find him, he's gonna' light it up.  I've only seen him in person at the '17 spring game and I felt like he was head and shoulders better than Gallup that day.  Fazz's presentation of the situation aside, he's definitely one to look out for.

As for his character @NorthWestCowboy I agree with your assessment, but I don't know all the facts and he was cleared by the university discipline committee to come back to school and football.  That's tougher than most jury's, and Bobo was tougher on him than that.  I don't want the guy dating my daughter, but I figure he's done his time and deserves a second chance.

Headbutt speaks the truth.  He is uber talented.  Transferred from Tennessee in 2017, 5 stars and was the #1 WR recruit in the nation in 2015 according to Scout/247.

I'm still wondering if he actually plays for us though.  He is a very eccentric individual.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

49 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Headbutt speaks the truth.  He is uber talented.  Transferred from Tennessee in 2017, 5 stars and was the #1 WR recruit in the nation in 2015 according to Scout/247.

I'm still wondering if he actually plays for us though.  He is a very eccentric individual.

Not only is Preston going to play, he's going to be great.  I'm guessing 1 and done, so enjoy it while it lasts. 

6 minutes ago, RambleOn said:

Not only is Preston going to play, he's going to be great.  I'm guessing 1 and done, so enjoy it while it lasts. 

There's still rumblings he may have to sit out for the Hawaii game.  Never heard if this was indeed fact.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

4 minutes ago, Scooter said:

There's still rumblings he may have to sit out for the Hawaii game.  Never heard if this was indeed fact.

"Fully reinstated" were Bobo's words.  We'll see.

Edit:  Still depends on KJ getting him the ball, which means he has to see him, which means we need to block.  That part is my only worry.