Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Gear Update: MSP

So on a layover in Minneapolis on my way to Boise from Boston and so far I’ve seen:

Boise State (elderly guy walking the opposite direction)

Air Force 

Kansas

Minnesota Golden Gophers (cute blonde)

Minnesota Duluth 

NDSU

Wisconsin

Colorado Buffs

Hamilton College (whatever that is)

Colorado Rockies 

Minnesota Twins

Chicago Cubs

Chicago White Sox

Toronto Blue Jays

Minnesota Vikings 

..... but alas, #nocsu (no surprise as this is enemy territory)

I’m at my gate now but will update if any more gear comes into or through this area. Below is a pic of my travel pal.

BCF77DD4-39EA-4BC1-ACCA-2A5B7949376F.thumb.jpeg.977df89e972d139d7f35c0ab6e2f9c56.jpeg 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Another Boise State guy just walked in. Maybe a little unfair as the flight is going to Boise. 

Still no CSU.

Bismarck State (never heard of that)

Denver Broncos

... boarding now so last update 

#stillnocsu

12 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Well you are right about Minnesota being enemy territory for CSU. I mean, isn't the Gopher/Rams rivalry even bigger than the Cowboys/Rams rivalry now? 

Heated and violent. I hear that @East Coast Aztec wore some Minny gear in Denver, he hasn’t been seen or heard from since. 

6 hours ago, slappy said:

You have one ugly dog.  Has anyone asked to pet him?

She’s prettier than your mom. Smells better too.

We're not rivals with Minnesota, we are friends.  In fact, Minnesota is one of the biggest proponents of CSU to the B1G.  We used the same architect for Canvas Stadium as the Gophers used for TCF Bank Stadium.  Lots of CSU alums in the twin cites.  Better get on the big dollar improvements MWC or you'll be headed to the Big Sky, just like Wyoming.

On 8/15/2018 at 9:03 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

So on a layover in Minneapolis on my way to Boise from Boston and so far I’ve seen:

Boise State (elderly guy walking the opposite direction)   Caught yourself in the mirrors eh?!?!:cheers:

Nice companion 

BCF77DD4-39EA-4BC1-ACCA-2A5B7949376F.thumb.jpeg.977df89e972d139d7f35c0ab6e2f9c56.jpeg 

2 hours ago, jimjam said:

We're not rivals with Minnesota, we are friends.  In fact, Minnesota is one of the biggest proponents of CSU to the B1G.  We used the same architect for Canvas Stadium as the Gophers used for TCF Bank Stadium.  Lots of CSU alums in the twin cites.  Better get on the big dollar improvements MWC or you'll be headed to the Big Sky, just like Wyoming.

Image result for idols become rivals

On 8/15/2018 at 10:03 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

Boise State (elderly guy walking the opposite direction)

Air Force 

Kansas

Minnesota Golden Gophers (cute blonde)

Minnesota Duluth 

NDSU

Wisconsin

Colorado Buffs

Hamilton College (whatever that is)

Colorado Rockies 

Minnesota Twins

Chicago Cubs

Chicago White Sox

Toronto Blue Jays

Minnesota Vikings 

..... but alas, #nocsu (no surprise as this is enemy territory)

I’m at my gate now but will update if any more gear comes into or through this area. Below is a pic of my travel pal.

Are you travelling with your dog because he is your "Emotional Support Animal?"  What do you do if he has to piss?  Finally, where is his BSU gear?