Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Operation Red Sea

20 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why in the world are Americans paying good money to watch a Chinese propaganda war film that was funded by the Chinese government to make their armed forces look like hero’s? You hear about the Chinese buying up Hollywood, and then you see this stuff and it’s a little concerning. I hope that the people that saw it at theaters didn’t realize what it was until watching it. 

Defenders of the film say that American war movies do the same thing. Actually, they don’t. Lots of war movies make the governments involved look bad. Even when we did have the John Wayne type propaganda American war movies, at the the US government wasn’t paying for them. 

Oh wow. My mind has to be in a gutter. I had a completely different thought process to that title before I open the thread.

11 hours ago, happycamper said:

Convert, it isn't about "saving some money". It's the ability to use any resource at all. Nobody else has aircraft carriers. Nobody else has the equipment our military does. To be able to use those, the Pentagon can change the script. Providing hundreds of millions in free aide to the filmmakers is absolutely "paying for" movies. 

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307

hundreds of movies are edited by them.

Seriously Convert your ability to critically think about this is even more laughably absent than usual

This has got to be one of your worst ridiculous arguments of all time. Do you even realize what you're saying? Wow, I almost feel bad taking an unblocked shot at you. It's like the OL forgot to block and it's a straight shot at the QB. I have no idea why anyone would put you in at QB, anyway. 😂😹😹😹

But seriously, wow. I have to crash now, but I'll clue you in tomorrow.

kat.jpg

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

This has got to be one of your worst ridiculous arguments of all time. Do you even realize what you're saying? Wow, I almost feel bad taking an unblocked shot at you. It's like the OL forgot to block and it's a straight shot at the QB. I have no idea why anyone would put you in at QB, anyway. 😂😹😹😹

But seriously, wow. I have to crash now, but I'll clue you in tomorrow.

Tomorrow?

Looks like it's time for convert to disappear from this thread.