Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Boating with the Broncos

When I was a kid, my friend and I tormented Buster Bronco.  Once we tipped over the porta John he was in, then ran like hell..

We also stole his tale, pushed him down, and ran away to the nosebleeds, at which point we dropped it down to the unforgiving concrete below...    LOL!  I remember dumping nacho cheese bombs on the opposing teams’ fans from the nosebleeds in the corner - it was beautiful...

When I was a kid, we only watched like 5 minutes of the actual game, and the rest of the time we were raising hell....  I guess that’s probably how most of us were at that age..

New-Signature.jpg

22 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

When I was a kid, my friend and I tormented Buster Bronco.  Once we tipped over the porta John he was in, then ran like hell..

We also stole his tale, pushed him down, and ran away to the nosebleeds, at which point we dropped it down to the unforgiving concrete below...    LOL!  I remember dumping nacho cheese bombs on the opposing teams’ fans from the nosebleeds in the corner - it was beautiful...

When I was a kid, we only watched like 5 minutes of the actual game, and the rest of the time we were raising hell....  I guess that’s probably how most of us were at that age..

How do you know Buster wasn't a woman at that time????  After joe vandull being a jerk, to a woman in the suit, the wrestling coach game out at half time and worked joe vandull over pretty good!!

down in a hole.jpg

22 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Would have beat them twice last year if the conference hadn’t fcked us. 

I have it from a good source that Fresno supported the criteria for determining homefield in the championship game.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

Sounds like a good ass whoopin would of done you some good.  Where were your parents?

29 minutes ago, slappy said:

Sounds like a good ass whoopin would of done you some good.  Where were your parents?

Ass whoopin'....rarely works.  Especially with hellions.   All it did for me was make me more clever so I never got caught.  

5 hours ago, Broncomare said:

How do you know Buster wasn't a woman at that time????  After joe vandull being a jerk, to a woman in the suit, the wrestling coach game out at half time and worked joe vandull over pretty good!! 

We definitely knew it was a guy.  Especially when he was freaking out over getting pushed over inside a porta-john...  Like it was really that big of a deal; honestly, the guy was kind-of acting like a baby...

New-Signature.jpg

3 hours ago, slappy said:

They were watching the game...

It's not unusual for the little ones to run around the stadium, attempt to field the FG's kicked past the net, and just have good old fashioned fun...

Hell a security guard even caught us once, and just bought us some sodas...

Boys will be boys..

New-Signature.jpg