Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SparkysDad

Good News MWC non-BSU Programs!

Apparently, Boise State's D is terrible, we can't score in the red zone and OSU's new QB (whose career stats are 1-2 for -6 yards) will light the Broncos up for 5 TD's and over 500 yards!  Josh Allen-like...

Boise State v. Oklahoma State simulation

45 - 18 in favor of the "other" Cowboys!  Glad I don't have to watch this game now!

Sweet so we can just chalk this one up as a loss then?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

11 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

How many picks did that boise QB throw?

Didn't actually watch the whole thing...but I think he was clean in the interception department!  It was Boise State's 10-returning-starters D that regressed!

Vegas oddsmakers are going to be stunned!

Avalos didn't leave and 10 starters are back.  That D is going to be like the best Petersen D's.   That front is going to present a world of problems for offensive lines.   And if the QB is pressured at all, that secondary is going to have some fun.  

I'm not sold on Rypien having his prove it season but if he's just better than last year as a whole the offense won't give games away and the D will seal wins. 

They may not drop the Nevada game, but I will make every attempt to be in Boise to watch the Aztecs beat Boise (that said and of course losing at least one game we have no business losing).

14 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

BSU isn't dropping that game...

Mark it down...

110% agree! ^^^^^

It's far too close to the actual game for Boise State or Oklahoma State to drop it!  I'll take all wagers that the game happens!  Name your odds! :ph34r: