Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

Those darn millennials are at it again...

1 hour ago, nomascows said:

Ah, yoga pants.  I hope you stay with us forever...

Well...not for all people. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

55 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Well...not for all people. 

That's very true. Some women should be legally required to wear yoga pants every time they leave the house. Other women, and all men, should be shot on sight if the are even seen shopping for those things.

Skinny jeans aren't much better.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

That's very true. Some women should be legally required to wear yoga pants every time they leave the house. Other women, and all men, should be shot on sight if the are even seen shopping for those things.

Skinny jeans aren't much better.

If they are shopping for their wife, we can give them a pass but would need a note or something from the wife. 

I would rather spend that time on the guys who wear their pants so low you can see their underwear and then complain when you say something to them. Then......just then maybe we can move to the others.

6 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Maybe I'm a millennial after all? Except for the coffee that is. 

7 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

I don't understand why this is a millennial issue. The median retirement savings for working-aged families aged 56-61 was $17,000 in 2013. It was $8,00 for families aged 50-55, and even less for those aged 44-49 and 38-43.

I don't think its the millennial's retirement savings that we should be worried about--they will be in the work force for a long time and their consumption is absolutely good for the economy. We should be worried about the spending habits of those set to retire in ten years, because their savings--or lack thereof--are much more likely to impact the country's health. And with the earning power of young people declining over the years, it will probably turn into a crisis sooner or later. 

2 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

I don't understand why this is a millennial issue. The median retirement savings for working-aged families aged 56-61 was $17,000 in 2013. It was $8,00 for families aged 50-55, and even less for those aged 44-49 and 38-43.

I don't think its the millennial's retirement savings that we should be worried about--they will be in the work force for a long time and their consumption is absolutely good for the economy. We should be worried about the spending habits of those set to retire in ten years, because their savings--or lack thereof--are much more likely to impact the country's health. And with the earning power of young people declining over the years, it will probably turn into a crisis sooner or later. 

:pitchforks:

3 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

Hi JA, it seems you took my post seriously, please refer to my moniker in case you forgot.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

8 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

If they are shopping for their wife, we can give them a pass but would need a note or something from the wife. 

I would rather spend that time on the guys who wear their pants so low you can see their underwear and then complain when you say something to them. Then......just then maybe we can move to the others.

If the wife or girlfriend can pass the pinky test, the men in their lives should be allowed to buy yoga pants for them without fear of getting shot.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama