Sign in to follow this  
mugtang

Football needs to hurry up and return

21 hours ago, battle.borne said:

I think the inexplicable loss to Northwestern set in motion a bunch of shit. The next game against Toledo, opening night, there were 18,600 in Mackay, which for 4pm Saturday tip is pretty +++++ing abysmal.

But there is no excuse for losing to Idaho St especially with the way they pretty much manhandled Nevada in the first half. Most people figured Nevada would have a hard time drawing last year, you had a new coach, no one on the schedule that people really wanted to see except for the UNLV game. People were optimistic after that Northwestern game and even after the Toledo game. But then with that Idaho St game everything change especially with some perceiving the coach and players not caring they had just lost to Idaho St. That turned people off. After that game, I said I would be surprised if they could get 20,000 for any home game after that. 

Not saying that Norvell can't recover from the loss to Idaho St, but that is a kind of loss that I think will dog him for a while.

• Like 1

Nevada is well coached. Nevada will go to a Bowl this year. Good God, even Lower Nevada (figure) will be improved.

I will even go so far as to say SJSU will win one game (maybe more, weirder things have happened-see FresTuckie last year for reference)

SDSU will be 8-4 (three of the four we will play horrifically, bank on it).

On 8/13/2018 at 4:14 PM, easybronc said:

Three weeks until Boise invades Troy.  Those boys haven't seen an offensive onslaught like this since General Sherman was in town.  :rock:

Sic 'em, broncs!

38 minutes ago, fearthefumanchu said:

Needs more alstott

Well, you can always refer back to this:

Not sure football was ever more beautiful...

Fu/cking funboy Squeelers should all burn for eternity!

On 8/13/2018 at 6:14 PM, easybronc said:

Three weeks until Boise invades Troy.  Those boys haven't seen an offensive onslaught like this since General Sherman was in town.  :rock:

I just saw that they have the heat blasting in the indoor and have sprayed down the field to increase humidity.