Nevada Convert

Omarosa On 'Meet The Press' ???

WOW!! Tim Russert must be rolling in his grave for having that cheap garbage on his show. If Omarosa's going to do a book, why not do one on her childhood that would explain how it led to her getting her kicks out of being an evil attention whore from hell. It really is pretty pathetic that a lot of shows are booking her. She's already been busted for big lies already such as saying she resigned and wasn't fired......until proof came out that she was fired. She must be one miserable person. 

Trump should've known better to have someone like that where she was in the White House. Sure, she's been perceived as being loyal to him forever, and Trump is sometimes loyal to people to a fault. But Omarosa is only loyal to herself. Trump has helped her so much and made her some good money. Instead of being loyal, gathers info. every single day to hopefully blackmail to get what she wants.

If I were Trump, after his presidency I would sue her and watch all of the money she's made go down the drain in legal fees. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

WOW!! Tim Russert must be rolling in his grave for having that cheap garbage on his show. If Omarosa's going to do a book, why not do one on her childhood that would explain how it led to her getting her kicks out of being an evil attention whore from hell. It really is pretty pathetic that a lot of shows are booking her. She's already been busted for big lies already such as saying she resigned and wasn't fired......until proof came out that she was fired. She must be one miserable person. 

Trump should've known better to have someone like that where she was in the White House. Sure, she's been perceived as being loyal to him forever, and Trump is sometimes loyal to people to a fault. But Omarosa is only loyal to herself. Trump has helped her so much and made her some good money. Instead of being loyal, gathers info. every single day to hopefully blackmail to get what she wants.

If I were Trump, after his presidency I would sue her and watch all of the money she's made go down the drain in legal fees. 

Yes, he should have, and the fact that he is willing to put unqualified people into positions of power because he likes them or is  is loyal to them is troublesome. Kind of the definition of cronyism.

• Like 3

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Omarosa is simply looking to get paid from the anti-Trump media, just like they paid Stormy Daniels.  Had she written a book that reflected positively on Trump, we likely wouldn't have heard about it at all.  She has already contradicted several things in the book and some of the things are exact opposite of what she's said in the past.  She's proven herself to be completely untrustworthy.  From what I've seen they have people sign explicit nda's when they go to work for the gov't and she probably should be charged with taping those conversations and then releasing them. 

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Why you mad bro?  You support these turds

220px-Ann_Coulter_by_Gage_Skidmore_3.jpg  220px-Tomi_Lahren_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpghqdefault.jpg

screen_shot_2018-01-29_at_11.00.36_am.pn06limbaugh.2-500.jpg

What's the difference?  :shrug:

Oh!  She had the audacity to criticize the orange sun in your sky?  Aww.  Isn't that precious.

• Like 2

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

19 minutes ago, nomascows said:

One only has to listen to her for about 30 seconds to figure out that she is bat shyte.  Why Trump would bring her into his administration after knowing her on his show is mind boggling.

No, it’s not mind-boggling at all. It’s what +++++ing morons do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Guest #1Stunner
25 minutes ago, nomascows said:

One only has to listen to her for about 30 seconds to figure out that she is bat shyte.  Why Trump would bring her into his administration after knowing her on his show is mind boggling.

Trump included her in the campaign because she is black, and a reality TV celebrity (well known).  He wanted to convey that he had a lot of support from black people. He used her, and she was always using him, as well.

I think she originally worked for the Clinton administration and was fired at that job too.   

It is telling that the media is even paying attention to her.  She's an attention whore that will say anything to make a buck.

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Trump included her in the campaign because she is black, and a reality TV celebrity (well known).  He wanted to convey that he had a lot of support from black people. He used her, and she was always using him, as well.

I think she originally worked for the Clinton administration and was fired at that job too.   

It is telling that the media is even paying attention to her.  She's an attention whore that will say anything to make a buck.

Sounds familiar. Maybe she’ll run for president.

38 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

What's the difference?  :shrug:

Melanin levels.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

Omarosa is simply looking to get paid from the anti-Trump media, just like they paid Stormy Daniels.  Had she written a book that reflected positively on Trump, we likely wouldn't have heard about it at all.  She has already contradicted several things in the book and some of the things are exact opposite of what she's said in the past.  She's proven herself to be completely untrustworthy.  From what I've seen they have people sign explicit nda's when they go to work for the gov't and she probably should be charged with taping those conversations and then releasing them. 

As untrustworthy as our president?

1 hour ago, nomascows said:

No shit. What does that say about Trump's judgement?

• Like 1

Guest #1Stunner

OK, this is funny.  Omarosa has burned the Democrats and the Republicans.

In the 1990s, Omarosa worked in the office of Vice President Al Gore during the Clinton administration. She later stated the job had been "a very difficult environment, because they don't believe in training. They just kind of throw you in the fire."[15] Gore's former office administrator, Mary Margaret Overbey, has said Omarosa "was the worst hire we ever made".[16] She was later transferred to the Commerce Department via the White House personnel office.[15] Cheryl Shavers, who then served as the department's under secretary for technology administration, has said that at the time, Omarosa was "unqualified and disruptive," adding, "I had her removed."[16]