Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jalapeno

Gallup off to a good start...

6 hours ago, PokeTransplant said:

Wasn't he the founder of the horse gait past the canter?

So 33% catch/target ratio is good if you get that one catch for TD?

One of the misses was a horribly underthrown deep ball where Gallup had the DB by 5 yards.

6 minutes ago, RamSack said:

That was Offensive Pass Interference...signed PAC-12 refs. 

Yep...

First they'd issue a yellow card, then they'd eject for unsportsmanlike conduct, considering he didn't consider they're fat asses couldn't keep up with the route..

Either way, I'm so pleased with everything I've seen and heard RE Gallup since the draft and continuing through training camp.  So happy we god LVE, and ended up with Gallup, rather than drafting Calvin Ridley...

He runs routes about 10,000 times better than our current WR's; it's like he's the genetically engineered hybrid of history's top apex predators, and meanwhile, the rest of the group struggles to understand the bottom two branches from a route tree.  I'd bet my house that Gallup, even while suffering from AIDS and exploding bubonic plague, would dominate at least half our WR corp's route running ability...

I gather that someone associated with CSU's WR coaching must be pretty damn good...   

New-Signature.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

Yep...

First they'd issue a yellow card, then they'd eject for unsportsmanlike conduct, considering he didn't consider they're fat asses couldn't keep up with the route..

Either way, I'm so pleased with everything I've seen and heard RE Gallup since the draft and continuing through training camp.  So happy we god LVE, and ended up with Gallup, rather than drafting Calvin Ridley...

He runs routes about 10,000 times better than our current WR's; it's like he's the genetically engineered hybrid of history's top apex predators, and meanwhile, the rest of the group struggles to understand the bottom two branches from a route tree.  I'd bet my house that Gallup, even while suffering from AIDS and exploding bubonic plague, would dominate at least half our WR corp's route running ability...

I gather that someone associated with CSU's WR coaching must be pretty damn good...   

Alvis Whitted.  Former Raider WR.

https://csurams.com/staff.aspx?staff=235

26 minutes ago, RamSack said:

Alvis Whitted.  Former Raider WR.

https://csurams.com/staff.aspx?staff=235

Dude, might become a high-demand target...  Unless Gallup is just a freak, who takes it upon himself to surpass the skills himself...

Our former WR coach would spend the majority of his time trying to implore get Dez Bryant to wear shoes and quit projecting juvenile psychosis inside meeting rooms...

Gallup is my new pet..

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2018/07/29/rookie-wr-michael-gallup-already-turning-heads-oxnard-earning-dak-prescotts-trust

New-Signature.jpg

It was a pretty small sample size but I thought Gallup looked really good, especially considering he wasn't drafted until the third round. To me, it looked like he was as good or better than any of the veteran receivers the Cowboys played last night...which means he is going to have a lot of success at the NFL level or the rest of the Cowboy receivers are really bad. Time will tell I guess.  

4 hours ago, KingBronco said:

It was a pretty small sample size but I thought Gallup looked really good, especially considering he wasn't drafted until the third round. To me, it looked like he was as good or better than any of the veteran receivers the Cowboys played last night...which means he is going to have a lot of success at the NFL level or the rest of the Cowboy receivers are really bad. Time will tell I guess.  

The reason he’ll likely find success is because his route running is very polished, he runs a complete tree, and he naturally creates separation..

Accordingly, he’s more likely to be in the correct location, with separation, on a consistent basis as a consequence of his polished route running...  That said, despite Dak’s limitations, he’ll be more likely to deliver Gallup more catchable balls..  The fact that 13’s got good speed and great ball skills is just gravy...

I estimate he leads our team in receiving yards this year, unless he closely trails Beasley..

New-Signature.jpg

On 8/9/2018 at 8:30 PM, Jalapeno said:

Gallup will do well because he has to line up against a former Buff who shut him down good in 2016.  He'll improve.

You are an idiot. In his first d1 game ever with Stevens playing his worst game ever and +++++ing bauta at quarterback. He was open and didn't get shut down, the quarterbacks got shut down. 

5 hours ago, 15csu2014 said:

You are an idiot. In his first d1 game ever with Stevens playing his worst game ever and +++++ing bauta at quarterback. He was open and didn't get shut down, the quarterbacks got shut down. 

Excuses...excuses.

Maybe you should have started that QB who got on his right knee and signaled first down while down 37-7. :lol: