Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Broncos and Ducks schedule a 2 for 1 (football)

41 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

oregon dictated the contract and boise agreed.oregon bent you over.

You sure about that?  In my experience, there’s nothing funnier than laughing at the Oregon meltdowns and tantrums every time we spank their asses..

Honestly, we ought to be paying them for that type of joy!!  Oregon butthurt is that kind of red meat, which never ends but never makes you too full either.. 

tantrum+2.gif

New-Signature.jpg

8 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

Do you have any substantive basis RE this assertion, or is it just your best guess given the nature of the two programs?

None whatsoever. I just can't fathom that they would come to Boise, they have zero to gain. I hope to God that I'm dead wrong, but sadly I don't think we see FSU, MSU or Okie Lite on the blue. 

11 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

You sure about that?  In my experience, there’s nothing funnier than laughing at the Oregon meltdowns and tantrums every time we spank their asses..

Honestly, we ought to be paying them for that type of joy!!  Oregon butthurt is that kind of red meat, which never ends but never makes you too full either.. 

tantrum+2.gif

boise let oregon get two home sellouts.bodybag games can't be allowed to go under 1million.the exchange is wrong.they bent boise over.

8 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

FSU hasn't really been one of those squads that's afraid to travel.  If they beat you, they'll cut a piece of your blue turf out and put it in their turf graveyard.  Kind of a fun tradition they do there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Football_Sod_Cemetery

When is the last time that they traveled to a G5 school located across the country from them in a stadium that held less than 40k? Again, I hope that I'm dead wrong, but I just don't see them coming to Boise. 

3 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

It's not that I'm an Apsey apologist. It's just that some folks are getting a little absurd by proclaiming that Boise State should be able to schedule 1 for 1s with any school in the country at its leisure. The implication is that Apsey is either a spineless coward or incompetent .. which is funny because Boise State has struggled to lure in big name opponents since it moved up in 1996. I'm simply of the school that thinks the program needs to be opportunistic when it comes to scheduling and I think this three game series is good for both programs and the fans. I also don't believe the ADs of other schools are going to look at this and say "Hey, Oregon got a 2 for 1 so no way in hell am I going to schedule Boizzze to a 1 for 1." 

Except for the fact that literally no one here has said that, good point. You're creating a false narrative and then arguing against it.  

2 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Except for the fact that literally no one here has said that, good point. You're creating a false narrative and then arguing against it.  

We have kickass AD #3 folks. LOL

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, thespywhozaggedme said:

Glad to have you on the board Mr. Apsey. 

Indeed. I'll head back to the athletic office after riding your wife a bit more. 

12 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

When is the last time that they traveled to a G5 school located across the country from them in a stadium that held less than 40k? Again, I hope that I'm dead wrong, but I just don't see them coming to Boise. 

They went to Provo just a couple of years ago. 

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

2 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Ha, I made the same assertion without reading your post. This reeks of Bryan Colangelo's burner twitter accounts. lol

Yep, just call me Curt. I stay up late every night knowing that you, noballsjim, and kingbronco are gunning for my job.

48 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Okay Mr. AD. Have a nice night planning those kickass future 1 for 1s. 

Seriously, coaches and players take heat all the time on here. I believe you've even dished some of that out. Why would an AD be immune? I mean, seriously, if someone criticized Rypien (which happens often) you wouldn't say "why don't you strap on pads if you think you could do better?" That's a ridiculous thing to say. 

The worst coach, the worst QB, and the worst AD in this conference is vastly better than anyone on this board... that doesn't make him his at his job, however. 

Again, I ask you, what is Apsey good at when it comes to being an AD? Oregon just Kustra'd Apsey... only this time Boise grabbed its ankles like the MW usually does. 

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Yep, just call me Curt. I stay up late every night knowing that you, noballsjim, and kingbronco are gunning for my job.

That's such a stupid argument. When you wanted Harsin fired, was that because you wanted his job? 

Just now, kingpotato said:

Seriously, coaches and players take heat all the time on here. I believe you've even dished some of that out. Why would an AD be immune? I mean, seriously, if someone criticized Rypien (which happens often) you wouldn't say "why don't you strap on pads if you think you could do better?" That's a ridiculous thing to say. 

The worst coach, the worst QB, and the worst AD in this conference is vastly better than anyone on this board... that doesn't make him his at his job, however. 

Again, I ask you, what is Apsey good at when it comes to being an AD? Oregon just Kustra'd Apsey... only this time Boise grabbed its ankles like the MW usually does. 

Okay, I'm getting ready to head out for a Friday night bender so let me explain a few things before I head out the door. I've mainly been trolling this thread and having fun at putting a few panties in a bunch. This whole thing started when I posted a snarky reply to @tailingpermit, he and I have a mutual respect and understanding for one another with shit like this and he gets it. Then noballsjim, the resident aggressive board crusader, decided he was going to go off so I just wanted to have a little fun. It's a sport called MWCBoarding.

That all said, I still believe the Oregon series is a good deal. I'm excited for the opportunity to curb stomp Oregon three more times. It's good for the fans and I don't believe it's going to negatively influence the school's perception at all.  

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

That's such a stupid argument. When you wanted Harsin fired, was that because you wanted his job? 

If you actually thought I was serious with the CONGRATS ____. FIRE HARSIN. threads, I don't know what else to tell you. I'll only refer you to the long-standing MWCBoard tradition of FIRE ____ threads.