Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverCityBronco

This is disturbing

Guest #1Stunner
50 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Figured that I would take a similar approach if I ever clicked on one of those hot Russian women dating sites that @mugtang is always pushing via the banners ... go in with an open mind but always be on guard. 

What can we do to get @mugtang a Russian wife?

5 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

I find a lot of things about our national politics disturbing, from both Democrats and Republicans.  However, this specifically was about Republicans starting to become friendly toward Russia.  The "I'd rather be Russian than Democrat" stuff from the article is pretty strange as well.  Just kind interesting coming from a party that used to proclaim "Better Red than Dead", and supported the "House UnAmerican Activities Committee" back in the day.  

Well, it isn't really that surprising given that the two parties switch narratives all the time. Like how the Republicans all of a sudden became peace loving anti-war folks and the Democrats wanted to blow the fvck out of the Middle East while Obama was president. Similarly, the Democrats are now all horny for free trade and Republicans want trade wars. All of this will flip flop again if the Democrats seize power. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

What can we do to get @mugtang a Russian wife?

Bless you, Stunner.  You’re a gentleman and a scholar.  I don’t care what @BSUTOP25 says about you. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Bless you, Stunner.  You’re a gentleman and a scholar.  I don’t care what @BSUTOP25 says about you. 

Stunner is a bad ass shot swigging party guy when he's on his own ... but if @BroncoOrange or @NorCalCoug are around, he acts like a lame elder. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Stunner is a bad ass shot swigging party guy when he's on his own ... but if @BroncoOrange or @NorCalCoug are around, he acts like a lame elder. 

Test tagging @BSUTOP25 @halfmanhalfbronco

Seems to be working.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

14 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

I find a lot of things about our national politics disturbing, from both Democrats and Republicans.  However, this specifically was about Republicans starting to become friendly toward Russia.  The "I'd rather be Russian than Democrat" stuff from the article is pretty strange as well.  Just kind interesting coming from a party that used to proclaim "Better Red than Dead", and supported the "House UnAmerican Activities Committee" back in the day.  

I haven't specifically had a issue with Russia since 1989.  I am much more worried about China than I am Russia.  Russia to me is like a thug running around, causing some trouble and being a bad actor but not specifically hurting me.  While China is like a thief out to steal my money and my job. 

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Stunner is a bad ass shot swigging party guy when he's on his own ... but if @BroncoOrange or @norcalcoug are around, he acts like a lame elder. 

Test 2 from mobile @BSUTOP25 @halfmanhalfbronco Works here too

38 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Well, it isn't really that surprising given that the two parties switch narratives all the time. Like how the Republicans all of a sudden became peace loving anti-war folks and the Democrats wanted to blow the fvck out of the Middle East while Obama was president. Similarly, the Democrats are now all horny for free trade and Republicans want trade wars. All of this will flip flop again if the Democrats seize power. 

Good point. 

5812325074_d6d40a5a2c_b.jpg

22 hours ago, happycamper said:

Eh, I disagree in that they are a geopolitical adversary because they'd be retarded not to be. That doesn't mean we can't have cordial relations and trade with them elsewise though. Just because we disagree on the fate of central and eastern Europe doesn't mean that we have to disagree on everything ever.

Russia is the geopolitical equivalent of a white kid wearing Fubu and thinking he can walk around acting like a gangster now. 

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

Russia is the geopolitical equivalent of a white kid wearing Fubu and thinking he can walk around acting like a gangster now. 

Sure but you gotta make sure he doesn't start macking on your girl. Or in our case our harem of girls

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/9/2018 at 9:53 AM, #1Stunner said:

Rocky IV was a great movie, and I enjoyed the Rambo movies that had the Russians.

But I see no reason for us to be picking fights with Russia.  Did they screw with our election?  Yes.   But do that sort of stuff too.

I also don't care that they took over Crimea.   That place was all Russians anyway.

Russians are sort of the Wyoming Cowboys of Europe.

The World Needs More Russians

The World Needs More Cowboys!

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Sure but you gotta make sure he doesn't start macking on your girl. Or in our case our harem of girls

If some bitch wants to roll off in his muffler less, lowered late 90s Civic, or Yugo in Russia's case I suppose, all the power to them. Not worth it. They'll be welfare queens in mere months. 

9 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

If some bitch wants to roll off in his muffler less, lowered late 90s Civic, or Yugo in Russia's case I suppose, all the power to them. Not worth it. They'll be welfare queens in mere months. 

I'm thinking more he grabs her. With that undersized dirty Georgia? Meh that's out of the way, who cares. With cute little Estonia? Nah fam she's cousins with Finland and holds herself nice. Wigger gotta know his limits

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

8 minutes ago, happycamper said:

I'm thinking more he grabs her. With that undersized dirty Georgia? Meh that's out of the way, who cares. With cute little Estonia? Nah fam she's cousins with Finland and holds herself nice. Wigger gotta know his limits

Yeah. But those are more or less assorted trash who grew up in the same trailer park as FubuKid. They're all in the same social circles. Shame on us for thinking we could make them into proper people. 

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Yeah. But those are more or less assorted trash who grew up in the same trailer park as FubuKid. They're all in the same social circles. Shame on us for thinking we could make them into proper people. 

Baltics are shaping up, the Ukraine sisters are split. Poland doesn't know if she wants to be with us or not, but definitely doesn't want to be with Fubu. Moldova and, uh, Fubu's whiter, smaller brother are lost causes. 

On 8/9/2018 at 7:38 AM, RiverCityBronco said:

"A recent Gallup Poll showed some 40 percent of Republicans, a plurality of the self-identified category, now regard Russia as an ally or at least as a country friendly to the United States. That is double the percentage of Republicans who expressed that view to Gallup in 2014."

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/09/636982295/is-it-springtime-for-putin-and-republicans

So you're saying it would be highly irresponsible to sell the Russians a metric shitton of uranium and that any individual stupid enough to do so should be nowhere near the levers of power?

Is THAT what you're saying?

Reset_Invade_Ukraine.jpg

Phucking leftists. Stupid? Evil? Both?....both

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke