Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Pick 10 Results Thread

The weekly Pick 10 results will be posted in this thread instead of bumping each individual thread.  @Boise fan will handle the results. Thanks everybody for participating. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Aw man we picked too fast this year. Usually we have to sweat out the season starting and by the time the last pick is in, that's the weekend where football starts

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 8/9/2018 at 9:25 AM, happycamper said:

Aw man we picked too fast this year. Usually we have to sweat out the season starting and by the time the last pick is in, that's the weekend where football starts

Not only that, but I saw no announcement and totally missed it.  FU mug and your russian troll farm fake news @mwcboard  :pitchforks:

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

10 hours ago, godogsgo said:

Not only that, but I saw no announcement and totally missed it.  FU mug and your russian troll farm fake news @mwcboard  :pitchforks:

It was posted in April in the off-season schedule, signups happened in June....  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

My team is solid. Only one school that I probably stretch with in the draft was Purdue. Kinda wish I took LSU instead.

But I feel 9 out of ten have a good shot to make it to a bowl. So if Kent/Ball state doesn’t go like 0-13 I should be alright.

1 hour ago, tBSU said:

My team is solid. Only one school that I probably stretch with in the draft was Purdue. Kinda wish I took LSU instead.

But I feel 9 out of ten have a good shot to make it to a bowl. So if Kent/Ball state doesn’t go like 0-13 I should be alright.

IDK bro LSU is losing players left and right. Might be a bad pick for me.

I'm down to trade. Orgeron is going to have a team ready, he has to, and they have a lot of athletes to chose from. News that thier DB Fulton is eligible came out yesterday.

Purdue should have one of the better offenses in the Big Ten but have too many question marks on the other end and a tough schedule a lot like LSU.

I'm surprised Liberty fell to me so late.  Without knowing their personnel, Their schedule says 5-7 is doable, which would be a nice start to life in the FBS.  

@mugtang where are the results for week 1??? The first week’s games have been over for hours and no results. New year, same crap. How disappointing!!!

13 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

@mugtang where are the results for week 1??? The first week’s games have been over for hours and no results. New year, same crap. How disappointing!!!

Talk to @Boise fan.  He’s in charge of getting the rankings posted. 

There were 4 games on Saturday.  Most teams haven't played a game.  I'm not going to publish the results until after week 1 has completed.  According to ESPN, that's Monday September 3rd. 

Call me BCS Boise fan I guess.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

2 hours ago, Boise fan said:

There were 4 games on Saturday.  Most teams haven't played a game.  I'm not going to publish the results until after week 1 has completed.  According to ESPN, that's Monday September 3rd. 

Call me BCS Boise fan I guess.

Your position on this is stupid. We’re off to a bad start for 2018 and you’re already in the doghouse. 

One of my favorite traditions of the pick 10 is giving Mug shit no matter how soon or late he publishes the results. You can expect the same....and Mug will still get a nasty gram every Sunday or Monday even though you’re now his flunky. 

23 hours ago, Slapdad said:

Your position on this is stupid. We’re off to a bad start for 2018 and you’re already in the doghouse. 

One of my favorite traditions of the pick 10 is giving Mug shit no matter how soon or late he publishes the results. You can expect the same....and Mug will still get a nasty gram every Sunday or Monday even though you’re now his flunky. 

Not much of a tradition given Mug did the results for one year and I’ve done it every year since inception except for that one.  I even invented the sheets and calculation method...so I’m nobody’s flunky.

Be nice or I’ll take a few shots of my fav libation before calculating your team results...

:D

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

10 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Be nice or I’ll take a few shots of my fav libation before calculating your team results...

:D

Let me guess. You're a Chambord man. 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Let me guess. You're a Chambord man. 

I'd guess Chambord and Champagne.