Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scooter

Canvas Stadium one of the nations best..

53 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

I have been to canvas, it is the best in the MWC, however one stadium that needs to be near the top is Louisville, it is quite new with lots of room great views, concessions, and every seat is a chairback 55,000 all red chairbacks is something else.

I lived in Louisville for a few years as a young kid (through elementary and some middle school) and used to love that stadium when it first opened (maybe 20 years ago now?). Of course that was back in the C-USA days so I'm sure there's been some major improvements with the new P5 money, but I remember there wasn't a bad seat in the house. The horseshoe shape with the big building on the north side made it pretty loud. The biggest crowds were always some local HS matchups (St. X vs. Trinity) even though UofL had some great years back then

38 minutes ago, Scooter said:

The waRp wasn't even considered for this list.

The plywood bathrooms and card table concession stands DQ'd it.

Oh little sister, can't wait to kick your asses again this year...  Remind me how many years in a row this one will make Cooter...

9 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

Oh little sister, can't wait to kick your asses again this year...  Remind me how many years in a row this one will make Cooter...

I'll be laughing when you pukes are forced to go FCS.  Nobody but about 15,000 toothless wonders care about them anyway.

Remind us all of how many MWC championships the pukes have in football?

We're coming up on 20 seasons of MWC football and in that time, Wyoming has been a phucking joke.

I was recently at the stadium for a company party. I do have to admit that it's a VERY nice stadium. All semantics aside, nice work sheep!

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

36 minutes ago, jimjam said:

I'll be laughing when you pukes are forced to go FCS.  Nobody but about 15,000 toothless wonders care about them anyway.

We're coming up on 20 seasons of MWC football and in that time, Wyoming has been a phucking joke.

How does it feel to get bitch slapped by a "phucking joke" more years than not?  Just answer the question Jimmy hat...how many years in a row will this be after we kick your ass again in your shiny new sheep pen?

11 hours ago, Scooter said:

If that was actually true, we could fix that.

A woman once said to Winston Churchill, "Sir, you are drunk," to which he replied, "I may be drunk, madam, but in the morning I'll be sober and you'll still be ugly."

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

54 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

If that was actually true, we could fix that.

A woman once said to Winston Churchill, "Sir, you are drunk," to which he replied, "I may be drunk, madam, but in the morning I'll be sober and you'll still be ugly."

You of all people talking about the "truth"  Laughable.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

1 hour ago, Wyoguns said:

How does it feel to get bitch slapped by a "phucking joke" more years than not?  Just answer the question Jimmy hat...how many years in a row will this be after we kick your ass again in your shiny new sheep pen?

So you're like the rest of the puke contingent...Nothing but lies and spin.

Enjoy FCS.

12 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Thanks to CSU, I think many AD’s will now be cautious to blow so much money on a stadium. This may cripple them. 

Interesting.  Please tell us more.

12 hours ago, Scooter said:

That's a weird way to spell "concrete"

Also, what do you think all wood framing is sheathed with? Are you in misery when you shit in your office and home?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

That's a weird way to spell "concrete"

Also, what do you think all wood framing is sheathed with? Are you in misery when you shit in your office and home?

I love funnel cakes.

4 minutes ago, Scooter said:

I love funnel cakes.

Yeah and you breathe air too

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

10 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yeah and you breathe air too

I heard a great line at a comedy performance the other night.

"Fort Collins. Where even the air is gluten free."

#SuperiorLifestyle

14 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Canvas Stadium?

when did they change the name?   It should be Rams Stadium.

It's called Canvas Stadium because Canvas Credit Union wrote us a $36 million check.

But were bankrupt so I guess we should just disband the football program and tear down the stadium.

Debt aside... I was in Fort Collins last week and wow. The stadium is amazing. Everything it’s purported to be and more. 

My wife lived in Westfall? dorms back in the day and couldn’t believe how much better the buildings look with the upgraded facades. 

6 hours ago, jimjam said:

when's the last conference championship game CSU played in?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

3 hours ago, Scooter said:

It's called Canvas Stadium because Canvas Credit Union wrote us a $36 million check.

But were bankrupt so I guess we should just disband the football program and tear down the stadium.

This is actually a lie.  You didn't get a 36 million dollar check.  But someone above said semantics aside, so congrats

The World Needs More Cowboys!