Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scooter

Canvas Stadium one of the nations best..

23 minutes ago, Wyoguns said:

It's not all they have....they have millions of dollars in debt along with that new stadium.

Hundreds of millions, IIRC

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Agreed.  Can not wait to do a game there.

Should have come to the Boise game last year.  While the outcome wasnt what CSU had hoped for, the stadium was absolutely electric that night when CSU entered the field wearing their special State Pride uni's with the stadium lights strobing.  I'm not sure it will ever be better than it was that night.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Should have come to the Boise game last year.  While the outcome wasnt what CSU had hoped for, the stadium was absolutely electric that night when CSU entered the field wearing their special State Pride uni's with the stadium lights strobing.  I'm not sure it will ever be better than it was that night.

I wish I could have.  

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

My favorite part about CSU football games is the turnover belt

I loved it too when they were dancing on the sidelines like a bunch of cheap strippers...worked out for them well I think!  LOL  Pussies!

2 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Okay, then why was the stadium practically empty in the fourth quarter?

24 minutes ago, ole blu dude said:

I have been to canvas, it is the best in the MWC, however one stadium that needs to be near the top is Louisville, it is quite new with lots of room great views, concessions, and every seat is a chairback 55,000 all red chairbacks is something else.

Canvas Stadium should be disqualified for such a list for two inarguable reasons- 1) you can smell Greely from it; 2) it's called Canvas Stadium 

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

7 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Canvas Stadium should be disqualified for such a list for two inarguable reasons- 1) you can smell Greely from it; 2) it's called Canvas Stadium 

The waRp wasn't even considered for this list.

The plywood bathrooms and card table concession stands DQ'd it.

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

22 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

And it's owned by a bunch of retirement funds.

The World Needs More Cowboys!