Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

What the hell, Spartans?

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Isn't your alma mater also Devin Nunes'? If so, at this point in time it's no wonder you'e going incognito about it.

As to SJSU, I really couldn't care less if the Spartans lose to Davis. Each such embarrassment to the conference makes it a little more possible the other presidents will consider writing SAN!!! a check to get them to go away.

Nunes went to Cal Poly, no? So, no. I don't share his alma mater. I'm not particularly incognito about it as much as it's not a MWC school, so it doesn't seem to matter much in these discussions beyond the fact that the other CSU school alums seem to think people in the broader college sports world differentiate between them. Which they don't. While it's unlikely the PAC would invite my alma mater, it is MUCH more likely they would invite my alma mater than invite yours or any of the Dogs trolls' on here. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, smltwnrckr said:

Nunes went to Cal Poly, no? So, no. I don't share his alma mater. I'm not particularly incognito about it as much as it's not a MWC school, so it doesn't seem to matter much in these discussions beyond the fact that the other CSU school alums seem to think people in the broader college sports world differentiate between them. Which they don't. While it's unlikely the PAC would invite my alma mater, it is MUCH more likely they would invite my alma mater than invite yours or any of the Dogs trolls' on here. 

Translation:

SJSU sucks balls.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:20 AM, smltwnrckr said:

Yes, Nunes attended Cal Poly. Also, I have no interest in getting in an argument with you but it was you who first alluded to your unnamed alma mater.

Boom goes the dynamite.