Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

About letting that cat or dog lick you.......

That's why I always give my animals a shot of tequila before I let them lick me.

No, wait... it's me who has a bunch of tequila before I start licking them. Whatever. Potatoes, potawtoes. I haven't gotten sick yet, so it must be working.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

I’m sure it

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

That dude just has a fvcked up immune system. What’s sad is these kinds of crazy out of control quick moving bacterial infections can often be stopped in their tracks with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. But if they even consider it, it’s after too much time has gone by trying just antibiotics. They should be trying both at the same time. 

There are quite a few pathogens that can’t survive in the presence of more than a little oxygen or survive the increased pressures. HBOT at 2.4 ATA breathing in 100% oxygen will saturate every cell of your body with oxygen along with high pressure. There’s no place for the buggers to hide from the oxygen and pressure. 

As we have trouble stopping more and more antibiotic resistant pathogens, HBOT is going to become the only option. And since there’s no drug involved with this treatment, no drug company with salesmen to pimp it’s capabilities and offer extra financial benefits to the doc, it’s taking way too long for hyperbarics to take off in the US. In Japan, Europe, etc HBOT is huge and mainstream for a lot of conditions. Most people in the US think it can only help burn victims. 

kat.jpg

Enough of your thoughts, prayers, and platitudes ..... time to ban dogs and cats. End the ASPCA lobby stranglehold on our government. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg