Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

******Trump Approval Rating Back To 50%!!!******

13 hours ago, wolfpack1 said:

You read Drudge?

You don't? Holy shit, everyone does. He gets about 31 million visits every 24 hours. You do know it's just a 'link farm' of interesting stories that outlets like the major papers, news organizations and magazines publish on their websites? Aside from politics, it has interesting stories such as this one:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6973957/nasa-astronaut-encounter-alien-like-object-revealed/

kat.jpg

13 hours ago, retrofade said:

Everything on InfoWars IS garbage though. 

I just looked at the site for the first time in a looong time. They're going ape shit over being banned, so there's a shitload of InfoWars stories on there like there hasn't been in the past. However, they do still pipe in mainstream news stories. Example: there's a story about Tesla's health that's linked from Reuters. That is not garbage, you idiot. 

kat.jpg

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I just looked at the site for the first time in a looong time. They're going ape shit over being banned, so there's a shitload of InfoWars stories on there like there hasn't been in the past. However, they do still pipe in mainstream news stories. Example: there's a story about Tesla's health that's linked from Reuters. That is not garbage, you idiot. 

Obviously content that they rehost from actual legitimate news outlets is fine. I'm talking about anything that they produce, which should have been obvious... but you wanted to be pedantic. 

5 hours ago, retrofade said:

Obviously content that they rehost from actual legitimate news outlets is fine. I'm talking about anything that they produce, which should have been obvious... but you wanted to be pedantic. 

I also think he isn't aware that prisonplanet is a thing or that infowars is more or less an alex jones spinoff, not his sole deal. but whatever. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I meant some folks just a couple days ago that told me they can't really stand Trump, but they definitely like what he's doing as president.  
I think there's a lot of people that may feel like this. 

On 8/9/2018 at 1:04 AM, Nevada Convert said:

You don't? Holy shit, everyone does. He gets about 31 million visits every 24 hours. You do know it's just a 'link farm' of interesting stories that outlets like the major papers, news organizations and magazines publish on their websites? Aside from politics, it has interesting stories such as this one:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6973957/nasa-astronaut-encounter-alien-like-object-revealed/

No I think i have visited the site once in the last two years.