Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aztecjeff

Aztecs killer new locker room

3 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Sorry, that op ed piece is all about how millennials are awkward, nothing to do with how hard they work.  The numbers and data I provided in my links, show you are incorrect in your assumption.  Here is more.

https://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-lives-compared-to-gen-x-baby-boomers-did-2018-3

https://www.revelist.com/science/millennials-work-harder-than-parents/2601

You are so easy to trigger you snowflake.

13 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Sorry, that op ed piece is all about how millennials are awkward, nothing to do with how hard they work.  The numbers and data I provided in my links, show you are incorrect in your assumption.  Here is more.

https://www.businessinsider.com/millennials-lives-compared-to-gen-x-baby-boomers-did-2018-3

https://www.revelist.com/science/millennials-work-harder-than-parents/2601

You are so easy to trigger you snowflake.

Sometime when you're taking a break from video games,  do a quick Google search of the most useless generation.

Business, educators, the military, you name it, all complain about how entitled, lazy and unprepared this generation is for the real world. 

Your generation is the least respected of them all.  Thankfully, the generation behind you is showing signs of promise. They don't want to end up like you. They aren't a bunch of socially retarded, lazy phucks whose only redeeming quality is they have tech skills.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Just now, Aslowhiteguy said:

Sometime when you're taking a break from video games,  do a quick Google search of the most useless generation.

Business, educators, the military, you name it, all complain about how entitled, lazy and unprepared this generation is for the real world. 

Your generation is the least respected of them all.  Thankfully, the generation behind you is showing signs of promise. They don't want to end up like you. They aren't a bunch of socially retarded, lazy phucks whose only redeeming quality is they have tech skills.

#triggered #snowflake

Rage much bro?

Anyways back to the topic.  This is a fantastic facility that should serve as a recruiting tool and be a point of pride for a long time to come.  

@Aslowhiteguy feel free to continue to discuss generation merits our lack thereof in my Baby Boomer Battery Initiative thread.  

11 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Anyways back to the topic.  This is a fantastic facility that should serve as a recruiting tool and be a point of pride for a long time to come.  

@Aslowhiteguy feel free to continue to discuss generation merits our lack thereof in my Baby Boomer Battery Initiative thread.  

Yeah, my apologies to the OP. Half man & I hijacked your thread, which is a good one.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 8/4/2018 at 12:48 PM, easybronc said:

Some janitor probably spent all weekend putting this together.

image.png.15a0a9c18d59d153a90e06c55f590d0a.png

They spend an whole afternoon putting this together with cheap Mexican labor. Had to get them back across the border before the border patrol made their rounds.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:29 AM, slappy said:

I don’t know.  I wish I had a dollar for every time I caught one on their phones during work.  Don’t say anything to them about it.  Tears and butthurt will follow for months.  

Just not buying it.  I see soft and lazy with a touch of entitlement.  But then again every generation feels like that about the youth.  

Its called juvenoia 

On 8/3/2018 at 9:28 AM, soupslam1 said:

Screw the locker room. Where is SDSUs new football stadium? 

Even 50 years young , San Diego stadium is far superior to any other venue in this Goat of a conference . And, for the uninformed , the new Aztec stadium is slowly but surely moving ahead. 

1 hour ago, Aztecfan1 said:

Even 50 years young , San Diego stadium is far superior to any other venue in this Goat of a conference . And, for the uninformed , the new Aztec stadium is slowly but surely moving ahead. 

LMAO. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

On 8/3/2018 at 8:14 AM, GoState99755 said:

Cart before the horse ¿no?

How is it you can have a NEW locker room, w/out a stadium???

=========================

¿What are ",,,internal funds?"  The $2mm was from "...privately-raised and internal funds."  ¿If the AD's "internal funds" are not "privately-raised" aren't they ultimately derived from student fees?

On 8/3/2018 at 2:03 PM, SleepingGiantsFan said:

No. It's the locker room for our practice field.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Because I contributed to it, I'm aware of how the funding went down and therefore know you're also talking out of your ass about that, which is par for the proverbial course.

BTW, please show us all photos of the terrific locker room in your new stadium. We're sure it's better than what SDSU and Boise have so can hardly wait!

¿"Talking out of...(my) ass?"  It wasn't a statement, it was a question.  Hence the question marks before & after the sentence in question.  

The first locker room football is at aprox 0:15-mins in.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:39 AM, slappy said:

Why not just leverage your entire athletic department for it?  Was that your question?  

¿Can you post an image of your dead horse?