mugtang

USA Today Coaches Poll

6 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Well, we could say that for at least 3 of our losses as well, lol. Your argument is

giphy.gif

Oh yeah? Well then...

rose-gives-finger.gif?ssl=1

• Haha 1

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 8/2/2018 at 11:39 PM, 4UNLV said:

couple things for the west.

#1, I'm sorry, but I can't really jump on board the Fresno train yet, since a defense-less, high school coached UNLV has beaten them 2 of the 3 Sanchez years (fresno got bailed out the first year by a FREAK rainstorm that dumped buckets until the rebs had to give up the ball at the end of the game, lol).

and

#2, does no one think Juwan Washington for suds is going to be a problem? the aztecs just reload at that position.

That is rich coming from a UNLV football fan, since joining the MWC in 1999, the UNLV football program has had 2 WINNING SEASONS in almost the last twenty years.

so I think it is fair to say I am also waiting to jump on board the UNLV football train, LOL

14 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

LMAO!!! You’re such a simpleton...

For the record, even some of your own fans agree that a 2nd QB was needed to keep the donk offense clicking because Rypien wasn’t getting it done on his own. That opinion, held by more than just me, is supported by the FACT that it actually happened.

Also, donks were not winning the MWCC game until mid 4th quarter. LOL at you getting triggered and trying to make it sound like bsu had that game in the bag and led beginning to end. You can sell that donk revisionist history over at the blue turd, but no one here is buying what you’re selling.

Image result for moral victory meme

On 8/2/2018 at 11:45 PM, kingpotato said:

Who was our best two players on offense? Ced and who else are you talking about? 

Boise lost over half its offensive production last year, in scoring offense.

Boise scored 53 TDs last year

Wilson, Roh, Dhaenans, Cozart and Wolpin accounted for 30 TDs

all those players are gone this year

Mattison only scored 13 TDs last year, which is about 25% of last years scoring offense

when McNichols and Ajayi were playing they accounted for about half of the scoring offense.

just as a frame of reference, Ajayi scored 30 TDs his final year, in 2014, and McNichols scored 27 TDs his final year in 2016

Mattison is not a scoring machine like McNichols or Ajayi was, he is going to need help this year.  Or at least he isn't being used in the same way..

so there is a big question mark where all that offensive production is going to come from this year.

and don't tell me you know already, nobody knows, you are going to have to wait and find out like the rest of us

26 minutes ago, SBBulldog85 said:

Boise lost over half its offensive production last year, in scoring offense.

Boise scored 53 TDs last year

Wilson, Roh, Dhaenans, Cozart and Wolpin accounted for 30 TDs

all those players are gone this year

Mattison only scored 13 TDs last year, which is about 25% of last years scoring offense

when McNichols and Ajayi were playing they accounted for about half of the scoring offense.

just as a frame of reference, Ajayi scored 30 TDs his final year, in 2014, and McNichols scored 27 TDs his final year in 2016

Mattison is not a scoring machine like McNichols or Ajayi was, he is going to need help this year.  Or at least he isn't being used in the same way..

so there is a big question mark where all that offensive production is going to come from this year.

and don't tell me you know already, nobody knows, you are going to have to wait and find out like the rest of us

Whelp, now you’ve done it. This guy is gonna get all bent out of shape because you’re not paying homage and telling him that BSU is the bestest at everything. Lol

• Like 1

2x post.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 8/3/2018 at 3:01 PM, kingpotato said:

Absolutely Ryp. His critics are way too harsh... similar to anti-Harsin blow-hards. He is a three time All Conference QB (twice 1st team), preseason POTY, the "turnover machine" everyone makes him out to be has never thrown for more than 8 interceptions in a season, and just finished up his worst season where he had a 155 passer rating and the "turnover machine" had a 13 to 1 TD to INT ratio in conference. 

So, yeah, I would definitely say that Ryp is a better player than Roh. He's proven it. It's really not even debatable. I mean, come on, the league just called him the best player in the league and some Boise fans act like he should be the waterboy. It's fecking ridiculous. 

On 8/3/2018 at 4:29 PM, Dogs4Me said:

You're a moron if you think Rypien is the best player in the league...and don't cite these stupid MWC polls, you know that stuff is almost always BS. If he was the best player in the MWC, bsu wouldn't have needed to sub in another QB to make your offense click. Does he have the potential, certainly. Has he realized at this point to be the best player in the MWC, not even close.

Three picks today...not too bad.

• Haha 1

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Any update on his TO to TD ratio 

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

6 minutes ago, Dogs4Me said:

Any update on his TO to TD ratio 

We only picked him twice. The 3rd pick was off of some back up dude they were subbing in cuz Ryp was getting scurd in the pocket.  So ratio is now 1:6.

Rypien is still the best QB in the conference although at this point it's sort of a tallest midget type of thing.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

We only picked him twice. The 3rd pick was off of some back up dude they were subbing in cuz Ryp was getting scurd in the pocket.  So ratio is now 1:6.

Rypien is still the best QB in the conference although at this point it's sort of a tallest midget type of thing.

I think that QB playing for USU is the best in the MWC right now...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

1 minute ago, Dogs4Me said:

I think that QB playing for USU is the best in the MWC right now...

That may be true but if history is any indicator, they'll go through two or three more by season's end.

• Like 1

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

That may be true but if history is any indicator, they'll go through two or three more by season's end.

This stings because it’s true. I think this year is different in that we attempt 80 percent fewer QB runs. Love is a true pocket passer which you couldn’t say for the last several. Our QB isn’t getting hit nearly as much due to that and returning the entire OL.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

8 hours ago, madmartigan said:

This stings because it’s true. I think this year is different in that we attempt 80 percent fewer QB runs. Love is a true pocket passer which you couldn’t say for the last several. Our QB isn’t getting hit nearly as much due to that and returning the entire OL.

Your QB is solid...wish he was at FS.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

3 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

Your QB is solid...wish he was at FS.

Right under your noses at Liberty High in Bakersfield. Blame DeRuyter, but we were his only offer. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

6 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Right under your noses at Liberty High in Bakersfield. Blame DeRuyter, but we were his only offer. 

If that's the case he is exactly where he needs to be.  As you can tell by our roster there are no DeRuyter QBs left. He would've been broken.

On 10/7/2018 at 10:44 AM, SDSUfan said:

They rotate Cord in for running plays. He had five snaps against Wyoming before mop up time too. He almost always runs a read option and keeps, but they faked the run. The receiver was WIDE open downfield, but the SDSU defender made a great play to get in and hit his arm.