Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

2017 College Football attendance numbers (SJSU should be ashamed)

Guest #1Stunner
17 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Here's something that has never been uttered (don't get excited Fresno fans, not udder) in the history of the world:

"Man, I wish I had gone to BYU for the college experience!" 

#yuk

#blametheparents

#stoptheviciouscycle

OK, but will SJSU please schedule BYU?  We want to help fill that stadium.  We promise to do our part!

San Jose is beautiful, and I'm tired of the Fresno fans going after you guys.   What can we do to fix this?  Spartans Nation deserves better!!!

2 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

OK, but will SJSU please schedule BYU?  We want to help fill that stadium.  We promise to do our part!

San Jose is beautiful, and I'm tired of the Fresno fans going after you guys.   What can we do to fix this?  Spartans Nation deserves better!!!

Bru, slow it down a little..... your trolling is not so cheeky and cute of late...more like a barrage of threads you should name "trying to hard again."  Go make yourself an icecream float.  Really cut loose for once.

Guest #1Stunner
36 minutes ago, creeper86 said:

Bru, slow it down a little..... your trolling is not so cheeky and cute of late...more like a barrage of threads you should name "trying to hard again."  Go make yourself an icecream float.  Really cut loose for once.

Wow.  Your board name checks out.   You are the first person to ever call me "cute" on here....

Now, what are you talking about?   I'm offering a chance for you to experience a stadium with people in it.  Not SJSU fans, but you can't always get what you want.   

So, lets do this.  BYU vs SJSU.

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

Wow.  Your board name checks out.   You are the first person to ever call me "cute" on here....

Now, what are you talking about?   I'm offering a chance for you to experience a stadium with people in it.  Not SJSU fans, but you can't always get what you want.   

So, lets do this.  BYU vs SJSU.

No? Well I’m sure other words beginning with cu have been thrown your way.

#coffee&beer

2 hours ago, creeper86 said:

No? Well I’m sure other words beginning with cu have been thrown your way.

#coffee&beer

Do you think your boyfriend would approve of you hitting on Stunner?

Or maybe you guys have an “arrangement”.