Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Movie: Eye In the Sky

I read about the general plot of this movie and I had no interest in seeing it because I knew it would be frustrating to watch. But a bit ago I was flipping channels and came across it maybe half way through. I saw the part where they had to go all the way to the American official playing ping pong in China to get an answer. He said he was pissed that the Brit’s would have to go all the way to him to get the OK to kill a terrorist that had a US passport and citizenship.

So they went back to their British pvssy chain of command and finally decided to bomb the house with the suicide bombers and their explosives. Then a young girl gets too close selling bread and the pvssy drone pilot refused to do it. Meanwhile, the suicide bombers are about to walk out of the house and blow up the market which would mean 100’s killed and gravely injured.

As the British pvssy chain of command began to debate the situation, I changed channels because I couldn’t take it anymore. That reminded me of how the Vietnam War was prosecuted with the chain of command on the big issues. Korea too to some degree. Sure, Vietnam decisions were made to prevent WWIII with the Soviet Union or China, so the stakes were infinitely higher. 

But what a disaster Britain has become. The parallel Sharia Law is mind blowing, and the death of freedom of speech. Even their military has been overrun with super-liberals that have no business watching a war movie let alone prosecuting a war. It’s the classic ‘lesser of 2 evils’ situation, and they decide to take the in-progress evil and try to fix it so it’s no longer an evil. Meanwhile, the delay in choosing the lesser of two evils has ensured that the worst of the two evils will occur. And when that happens they point fingers and proclaim that they shouldn’t be in a war in the first place. Perfect !!

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I read about the general plot of this movie and I had no interest in seeing it because I knew it would be frustrating to watch. But a bit ago I was flipping channels and came across it maybe half way through. I saw the part where they had to go all the way to the American official playing ping pong in China to get an answer. He said he was pissed that the Brit’s would have to go all the way to him to get the OK to kill a terrorist that had a US passport and citizenship.

So they went back to their British pvssy chain of command and finally decided to bomb the house with the suicide bombers and their explosives. Then a young girl gets too close selling bread and the pvssy drone pilot refused to do it. Meanwhile, the suicide bombers are about to walk out of the house and blow up the market which would mean 100’s killed and gravely injured.

As the British pvssy chain of command began to debate the situation, I changed channels because I couldn’t take it anymore. That reminded me of how the Vietnam War was prosecuted with the chain of command on the big issues. Korea too to some degree. Sure, Vietnam decisions were made to prevent WWIII with the Soviet Union or China, so the stakes were infinitely higher. 

But what a disaster Britain has become. The parallel Sharia Law is mind blowing, and the death of freedom of speech. Even their military has been overrun with super-liberals that have no business watching a war movie let alone prosecuting a war. It’s the classic ‘lesser of 2 evils’ situation, and they decide to take the in-progress evil and try to fix it so it’s no longer an evil. Meanwhile, the delay in choosing the lesser of two evils has ensured that the worst of the two evils will occur. And when that happens they point fingers and proclaim that they shouldn’t be in a war in the first place. Perfect !!

Wow.

You post like ph12345 jacked up on steroids.

1 hour ago, PackNation said:

Wow.

You post like ph12345 jacked up on steroids.

Oh my stalker dick is back from vacation! Yay. A ham sandwich could say something derogatory about me, and the same predictable gubers here will get a woody over it every single time. And what a match made in heaven since the only thing you can contribute to the board is total dickness. Woody & total dickness? You don't need www.dickhead-dating.com to confirm that perfect match. Maybe one day you'll get tired of being a world class dick....but it's doubtful because it's the only thing you're good at. 😂😹🤣😂😝😜

kat.jpg

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh my stalker dick is back from vacation! Yay. A ham sandwich could say something derogatory about me, and the same predictable gubers here will get a woody over it every single time. And what a match made in heaven since the only thing you can contribute to the board is total dickness. Woody & total dickness? You don't need www.dickhead-dating.com to confirm that perfect match. Maybe one day you'll get tired of being a world class dick....but it's doubtful because it's the only thing you're good at. 😂😹🤣😂😝😜

That's it? Lol. 

One trick pony.

nothing like a side order of  convert tears to go with the morning coffee.

On 8/1/2018 at 8:19 AM, PackNation said:

That's it? Lol. 

One trick pony.

nothing like a side order of  convert tears to go with the morning coffee.

Here’s the DickNation process. He opens his “Convert Hurted Me” file and copy/pastes one of his 4 canned responses in a reply to me. Usually if my post is longer, he’ll paste in the incredible “Rent Free” zinger. The one question I’d like to know is how many more words would I have had to have written for you go with your canned “Rent Free” post. I really am curious, actually. You’re not even a 1 trick pony because you don’t have any tricks.

I’m not going to question that you’re a Nevada fan and alumni, but the fact that you never talk about Nevada athletics tells me a few things. It means that either you’re not much of a fan, or to save massive embarrassment, you don’t talk athletics because you don’t know how to. 

kat.jpg

Man if only Nevada Convert had written that movie the drone pilot would have cheerfully sent little girls to their deaths #Westernvalues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Man if only Nevada Convert had written that movie the drone pilot would have cheerfully sent little girls to their deaths #Westernvalues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shite! hope you’re just trolling!!!!!

That situation was an absolute no brainer for anyone in the US military to make. If I were in charge, I would’ve sadly had to make the right decision consistent with western values to prosecute the lesser of 2 evils and gone with the strike saving 100+ lives. Losing 100+ lives to save one is the definition of insanity. If there was a way to immediately get her out of the way, sure. She might have survived anyway since she was in the 65% fatality zone, not 100%. Bottom line is you couldn’t let the terrorists get out the front door because striking them on the street would kill too many innocent people, and detonating their explosives in a crowded market would obviously be even worse. 

#cappyhamperbigpussy

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

That situation was an absolute no brainer for anyone in the US military to make. If I were in charge, I would’ve sadly had to make the right decision consistent with western values to prosecute the lesser of 2 evils and gone with the strike saving 100+ lives. Losing 100+ lives to save one is the definition of insanity. If there was a way to immediately get her out of the way, sure. She might have survived anyway since she was in the 65% fatality zone, not 100%. Bottom line is you couldn’t let the terrorists get out the front door because striking them on the street would kill too many innocent people, and detonating their explosives in a crowded market would obviously be even worse. 

#cappyhamperbigpussy

= trolled. Good job, happy. You too, PNation. 

How does it feel to be trolled so effectively and frequently, Troll King?

15 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

= trolled. Good job, happy. You too, PNation. 

How does it feel to be trolled so effectively and frequently, Troll King?

Oh no, DickNation is getting a bad beating. That always means Daddy Posterdick has to swoop in to stop Dick’s bleeding. But, of course, he just makes it even worse. Dick should be here any time since daddy dick has texted him already. 

DP, you don’t have the slightest clue what trolling is, so just  You seem to think that the more words you respond with, the more you’re getting trolled. Giving someone a nice verbal beating certainly doesn’t constitute being trolled. It just means someone is getting a verbal beating. To get trolled, you have to be a person that doesn’t realize another person is trying to troll you (pushing your buttons to get an emotional response) and you go totally ballistic thinking it’s a serious conversation. 

How in the fvck could I not possibly know that DickNation has been trying like a little germ to troll me forever? How? I know what his intentions are, so it’s impossible for him to troll me. And it works both ways. DN isn’t going to get trolled by me either because he knows my intentions, as well. If you walk up to a person and swing and miss, you know there’s going to be a response attempting to swing back. What we do is simple back and forth smack talk, that is not trolling. Can’t believe I have to explain to you what trolling is. 

As far as cappy, what he posted would’ve been an epically obvious attempt at trolling coming from most people, and as much as I did think he could be trolling and called it out, but cappy has some amazingly warped views on life. If you see what he really does get serious about that very few others do, it’s possible that he was being partially serious. But that’s not a troll job by any means.

kat.jpg

Man if only Nevada Convert were in charge of the military, he'd know when in every situation people would or wouldn't cause future violence, when it is totally ok to have civilian casualties, and when it is necessary to bomb. I bet it would eliminate PTSD from our troops overnight!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Man if only Nevada Convert were in charge of the military, he'd know when in every situation people would or wouldn't cause future violence, when it is totally ok to have civilian casualties, and when it is necessary to bomb. I bet it would eliminate PTSD from our troops overnight!

When faced with those decisions he can always fall back on the example of his inspiration, the dilemma faced by Capt. Von Trapp in the Sound of Music. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

When faced with those decisions he can always fall back on the example of his inspiration, the dilemma faced by Capt. Von Trapp in the Sound of Music. 

Yeah, that was one badass getaway! And then there's you. You can't even get away from this fvcking board for an hour, for God sakes.😂😹😹😹

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

If you really want the answers to life, all you have to do is put cappyhamper and Trump in the same room, and then let them send out co-tweets together. 😹😹😹😝

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Oh no, DickNation is getting a bad beating. That always means Daddy Posterdick has to swoop in to stop Dick’s bleeding. But, of course, he just makes it even worse. Dick should be here any time since daddy dick has texted him already. 

DP, you don’t have the slightest clue what trolling is, so just  You seem to think that the more words you respond with, the more you’re getting trolled. Giving someone a nice verbal beating certainly doesn’t constitute being trolled. It just means someone is getting a verbal beating. To get trolled, you have to be a person that doesn’t realize another person is trying to troll you (pushing your buttons to get an emotional response) and you go totally ballistic thinking it’s a serious conversation. 

How in the fvck could I not possibly know that DickNation has been trying like a little germ to troll me forever? How? I know what his intentions are, so it’s impossible for him to troll me. And it works both ways. DN isn’t going to get trolled by me either because he knows my intentions, as well. If you walk up to a person and swing and miss, you know there’s going to be a response attempting to swing back. What we do is simple back and forth smack talk, that is not trolling. Can’t believe I have to explain to you what trolling is. 

As far as cappy, what he posted would’ve been an epically obvious attempt at trolling coming from most people, and as much as I did think he could be trolling and called it out, but cappy has some amazingly warped views on life. If you see what he really does get serious about that very few others do, it’s possible that he was being partially serious. But that’s not a troll job by any means.

If this ^^^ were from just about any other poster on this forum, I’d know it was satire, but from you: you’re completely serious. 

crazy-gesture-emoji.png

10 minutes ago, Posturedoc said:

If this ^^^ were from just about any other poster on this forum, I’d know it was satire, but from you: you’re completely serious. 

crazy-gesture-emoji.png

128CF3F6-7047-4BBB-BF0A-76E447EE189F.jpeg.6bfd07c4b8c4f3afecaddb085835a488.jpeg

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

#cappyhamperbigpussy

Lol.

how can one person get beat up so much.

master troll??? Nah...punching bag.

keep those manifestos coming, convert.

Why does Converts posts in this thread remind me of the ' Battle of Wits' scene in Princess Bride where Vizzini trys to convince Westley he's outsmarted him in which cup the iocaine powder is in. ........never get involved a land war in Asia.