Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

The UNR Martin Twins ....

22 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Ummm...look who started the thread....pally.

Is “pally” Kazakstani for “granny?”

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I sat next to the student section, I heard that one person loud and clear.  Yea, it was BS, it was a DB in the student section, that is all.  It was not even multiple people in the section, it was one drunk young man who yelled that and then students engaging in standing up and cheering because the cheerleaders were doing their thing, with no idea there was a serious injury.

Martin sounds like a tool the way he mentioned it.  He speaks as if the majority of the arena was cheering for an injury, drama queen liar.

I believe every word of it. Just curious, are you taking your grandma to the game this year, by chance? 

15 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The goalposts in Reno are/were short. That's a fact. The grandma thing everyone knows is a joke.So yeah, it's exactly like the grandma thing... a complete farce.

Maybe they were short. But in case anyone has any doubt as to whether or not the kick was good...click below. Definitive proof. 

Boise State at Nevada- The Kick

16 minutes ago, SixPack said:

Maybe they were short. But in case anyone has any doubt as to whether or not the kick was good...click below. Definitive proof. 

Boise State at Nevada- The Kick

the Bronco fans walking out of Mackay with that look on their faces like their 14 year old dog just died is forever in my memory.

Didn't even have to say anything,

"No Rose Bowl trip"!

(as if this wasn't a troll thread)

cerified_Subarus.jpg

The "Martins to Kazakhstan" posts reek of a certain level of helplessness. It reminds me of when FS fans used to cling onto the fact that Fresno State placed more players in the NFL than Boise did.  Meanwhile, Boise fans were content to accept the 56-7 beatings that the Broncos used to put on the 'Dogs. 

32 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

The "Martins to Kazakhstan" posts reek of a certain level of helplessness. It reminds me of when FS fans used to cling onto the fact that Fresno State placed more players in the NFL than Boise did.  Meanwhile, Boise fans were content to accept the 56-7 beatings that the Broncos used to put on the 'Dogs. 

He’s the 20th pick. I’m not sure Donk fans realize he’ll have to battle to even stay on the roster. He could be a solid player, but he also doesn’t shoot the ball particularly well. And EVERYONE travels in the NBA!?

49 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

He’s the 20th pick. I’m not sure Donk fans realize he’ll have to battle to even stay on the roster. He could be a solid player, but he also doesn’t shoot the ball particularly well. And EVERYONE travels in the NBA!?

The NBA is a cut-throat league but I'm hopeful that he will make it. As another Nevada poster stated, we don't need to tear down another player to build our own up.  I don't think your post is tearing him down but some others did IMO. 

1 hour ago, JADogs05 said:

The NBA is a cut-throat league but I'm hopeful that he will make it. As another Nevada poster stated, we don't need to tear down another player to build our own up.  I don't think your post is tearing him down but some others did IMO. 

Only because I’m too lazy to embed the video of Caleb tea-bagging his arse?!? 😂

9 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I linked you two your local washoe county assessor and showed you the tax record on that. Not my fault you can't read. :hahaha:

I can’t understand why you argue this complete and utter fabrication? And it’s why I contually bring it up. Definition of crazy?

1 minute ago, NevadaFan said:

I can’t understand why you argue this complete and utter fabrication? And it’s why I contually bring it up. Definition of crazy?

So the washoe county assessor has it wrong.  Okay go with that.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

7 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

So the washoe county assessor has it wrong.  Okay go with that.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I can show you article, after article that shows that the state legislature funded the building, and the university owns the building — and has since its construction. 

Here’s just one and I’ll stop wasting my time because why argue with crazy internet guy about f’ing common knowledge? 

https://mynews4.com/on-your-side/on-your-side-iteam/unr-pays-to-use-lawlor-events-center-which-sits-on-campus