Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokebball

Reno Gazette's top 40 MWC players

3 hours ago, pokebball said:

https://www.rgj.com/story/sports/college/nevada/2018/07/17/40-40-top-40-mountain-west-football-players/790609002/

Boise with the most in the top 40, as expected.  Nevada with the next, followed by Wyoming.

Thank gawd for punting, otherwise the TDS gets skunked!

2 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

can someone copy/paste it?

You can’t copy & paste entire articles.  It creates copyright issues for me.  For example you can copy the first two paragraphs or just the list without any of the commentary.  Sorry. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

With all of those great players throughout the league and only a punter worthy of making the list, I just hope CSU can stay on the field with teams like Nevada, Utah State, and Wyoming.

14 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

because i am out of monthly  free clicks that's why.

OK with you?

the article is pretty good, I want to look at it for a while.

Open it in an “incognito”window in your browser. Or you know, pay for a subscription.

1 hour ago, Swoll Cracker said:

With all of those great players throughout the league and only a punter worthy of making the list, I just hope CSU can stay on the field with teams like Nevada, Utah State, and Wyoming.

Meow. 

14 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Surprised no Fresno OLine.  They made our offense go last season.  

It’s a crime that Muti isn’t listed.

"Everyone wants a hero...And Derek Carr, he's going to be a hero at times."

- Pat Hill

1 hour ago, 1IvyDog said:

It’s a crime that Muti isn’t listed.

the lack of respect for a guy who was probably the best OL in the league as a freshman is a case study in how little writers and even sometimes opposing coaches pay attention to individual OL players who aren't getting NFL draft hype.  I think a lot of it's due to the lack of quantifiable statistics for that position group. 

It's funny that i've seen St. Andrew listed more than Cronk on preseason all-conference teams (Let alone Muti) because while he's a good player he is objectively the third-best of the returning OL starters.

15 hours ago, mugtang said:

You can’t copy & paste entire articles.  It creates copyright issues for me.  For example you can copy the first two paragraphs or just the list without any of the commentary.  Sorry. 

no issues, didn'tt mean to upset the Apple cart.

and I just bought a Fitbit Charge 2 using your Amazon link.

My friend has one and likes it, so maybe it will help me get off my ass more.

cerified_Subarus.jpg