Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NevadaFan

Is MWCBoard ready to jump the shark?

4 hours ago, Akkula said:

I remember...a few years ago....someone said something about Russian trolls.  Then they said "Shh...don't say anything or you will bring them"  I thought it was pretty funny/weird.   I didn't know what that meant at the time.  How long has rebelbacker been around?

Getting some inside information from the Federal Security Service?

56 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

It won't be in a few more months.

24 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Oh I’ll take that avatar bet. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

Oh I’ll take that avatar bet. 

The only thing UNLV is taking home from that game is a well drink called the "Free Mont-Cannon". Its vodkas with bitters & sours.

1 minute ago, Rebelbacker said:

Image result for im your huckleberry gif

Done.  I got first dibs though, being board owner and shit :D 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

2 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

How long do I get to control your and renoskiers avatar when I win?

1 week for me (has to be board appropriate, obviously).  And the poster can’t hide for a week, they have to post normally.  You and Skier can work out whatever kind of deal you want. 

6 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

You're on. 

So Sunday after the game to the following Saturday?

2 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

I'm not going anywhere. There's plenty of time for you. After Mug's week of being Sanchized you can take as much time as you want.

I was just going to propose that the loser can't use the "cannon" avatar for a year or until your team wins it.

7 minutes ago, renoskier said:

I was just going to propose that the loser can't use the "cannon" avatar for a year or until your team wins it.

That's not painful enough for a rivalry avatar bet. My proposal is the loser of the bet(you) will have a red cannon avatar until we play again next year. 

I'll go with yours if you want but I think mine is a little more bitter for the loser. 

6 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

That's not painful enough for a rivalry avatar bet. My proposal is the loser of the bet(you) will have a red cannon avatar until we play again next year. 

I'll go with yours if you want but I think mine is a little more bitter for the loser. 

We'll go with yours.  Blue cannon it is!

29 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

21 minutes ago, renoskier said:

We'll go with yours.  Blue cannon it is!

Way to man up you two.  It's gotta hurt to count.