Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverCityBronco

Trump says the EU is a foe of the U. S.

19 hours ago, RiverCityBronco said:

The 1980s called, it wants it’s “better dead than red” Republicans back.  

I would settle for the free trade and no deficits party.  That was only a few years ago.  Wasn't there some pledge signed?  I never thought another president could make me long for the Dubya days of leadership and vision.  Boy was i wrong.

10 hours ago, 415hawaiiboy said:

Kind of sad the Free Syrian Army the mostly moderates (not Islamists) got rolled last week in southern Syria.  A no fly zone would have helped them like with the Kurds in Northern Iraq under Saddam.  With our pro-Assad-Putin and by some extension Iran foreign policy, we lost a buwwark in the south of moderate Sunnis.  Seems like we are supporting the Syrian Kurds in the north though.  Right now a lot of torture and death going on.  Tough thinking of it, folks who fought for their liberty.

So yes, a no fly zone would have been within the scope of traditional American idealism.  Not to mention the cruelty of barrel bombing civilians. 

It is like you have learned nothing from our actions in the Middle East.  

Oh and Moderate...LMAO.

2 hours ago, alum93 said:

I would settle for the free trade and no deficits party.  That was only a few years ago.  Wasn't there some pledge signed?  I never thought another president could make me long for the Dubya days of leadership and vision.  Boy was i wrong.

That party is just me off drinking in the corner, occasionally screaming MOAR PRISONS! to attract left leaning drinking buddies.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh and Moderate...LMAO.

NONE of the "rebel groups" in Syria is moderate.

That is an Obama-era lie, used to justify giving them weapons that we probably (again, like the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan in the 80s) should NOT have given them, that they'll all someday use against us, because even when we give them shit, they still HATE the US and West.

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Oh and Moderate...LMAO.

Nothing says moderate like Hayat Tahir Al Sham, aka Al Qaeda. Who was the main rebel group there. 

2 hours ago, alum93 said:

Hilarious, since the criticisms of Bush43 are exactly the same as the ones leveled at Trump today, just not ratcheted-up as much.

-Nazi

-Hitler

-Tyrant

-Traitor

-Warmonger

-Racist

-Embarasses the US with allies

-etc

11 hours ago, sactowndog said:

I’d be surprised if more than a small handful opposed the corporate income tax

The problem with the corporate tax rates was that they weren't competitive with other nations' rates, so all profits possible from US companies were being parked overseas, in more friendly tax States, causing a huge outflow of capital, which isn't good for business long term.

That, and the problem of encouraging US corporations to set up shop elsewhere, to avoid the taxes as much as possible.

14 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This.  The democratic parties zeal and thirst to escalate tensions with Russia as much as possible is +++++ing scary.  They supported a candidate who wanted a freaking no fly zone over Syria FFS.

Logic and reason be damned...

WE MUST OPPOSE TRUMP ANY WAY POSSIBLE, EVEN BURNING THE US TO THE GROUND!

Crazy-Pelosi-800x416.png

On 7/15/2018 at 11:29 AM, Thomas said:

He hasn't DONE anything, genius. Count them, ZERO policy changes made in this trip 

You are over reacting to everything he says. Quit eating the trollbait and focus on what he actually does. Is he scaring the crap out of the EU? Yup. It's working, though, a lot better than it did when Bush was BSing platitudes and Obama was apologizing for everything, while EU nations ignored both and continued in screwing the US over.

I could care less about Trump's tone, or anything he says. He's not changing policy, he's putting on notice lackluster allies who want out protection for a screwjob on the backside. Good, let them sweat.

Get a hobby & quit biting on every piece of trollbait the guy tosses into the water. You're choosing to let the guy live in your head rent-free, instead of living your life in happiness, noting what he actually does policy-wise.

This is a poor choice.

1325040318001.jpg

That picture is very very disturbing