Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverCityBronco

Trump says the EU is a foe of the U. S.

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Seriously. 

My favorite was some article I read in Salon or something the last week that tried to assert that Trump had been a Russian Agent since 1987. 

I don't know what drugs these people take. But I want some. 

Wait, what?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Seriously. 

My favorite was some article I read in Salon or something the last week that tried to assert that Trump had been a Russian Agent since 1987. 

I don't know what drugs these people take. But I want some. 

Yeah I dont get it. I've heard all sorts of BS excuses for wanting him impeached and honestly the past 4 presidents did similar shit, so why is it now an issue.

Just now, mugtang said:

Wait, what?

I haven't read the article in question but I'm familiar with the theory. Cliff notes.

Most U.S. banks stopped loaning money to Trump given his propensity to...well...not pay his debts. Over the years, Trump's become increasingly dependent on Russian money as a result. Most of the theories I have read do not assert that he's an ACTIVE RUSSIAN AGENT so much as that he's pretty actively dependent on Russian funding.

The epic meltdowns over poorly-reported Trump statements would be a lot funnier, if those freaking out would take a big step back look at themselves & get some perspective.

But no, Hate Trump. Yeah, THAT is going to fix everything you don't like.

ROFL.

5 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I haven't read the article in question but I'm familiar with the theory. Cliff notes.

Most U.S. banks stopped loaning money to Trump given his propensity to...well...not pay his debts. Over the years, Trump's become increasingly dependent on Russian money as a result. Most of the theories I have read do not assert that he's an ACTIVE RUSSIAN AGENT so much as that he's pretty actively dependent on Russian funding.

Do you wear tinfoil  hats per chance? 

58 minutes ago, retrofade said:

People like you flipped their shit when Obama used dijon mustard in a burger, because it meant that he was out of touch. Oh, and ho wcan we forget the whole tan suit debacle. 

What the hell are you even talking about? 

13 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I don't think I did that. 

I thought I suggested a few alternatives.

Acknowledge the attack

Demand the individuals responsible be extradited to stand trial

Cancel the upcoming visit to send a message

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know that any of those things rise to the level of nuclear brinkmanship?

Maybe you can walk me through how those suggested diplomatic responses to an attack on our free and fair elections made you believe I wouldn't be satisfied with anything short of nuclear brinkmanship?

"Our Free and fair elections"

lol

Just now, Joe from WY said:

Do you wear tinfoil  hats per chance? 

It's possible. If I did I'd like to think there'd be hot, big breasted ladies on my in foil hats so that those would also permeate my brain in a far more pleasant manner. But, well, one subject at a time please? I asked you to walk me through your reasoning here. 

Acknowledge the attack

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know that any of those things rise to the level of nuclear brinkmanship?

Maybe you can walk me through how those suggested diplomatic responses to an attack on our free and fair elections made you believe I wouldn't be satisfied with anything short of nuclear brinkmanship?

Tell you what, you answer this and I'll answer your tinfoil hat question!

Russia is a 3rd World country with nukes. Half of their tanks don't run. The fact that the "RUSSIA!!!!!" crowd pisses themselves in some sort of "fear" over them being able to project power (aside from the MAD that the Dems seem to crave) on anyone aside from a bunch of Arab hillbillies is both highly laughable and highly pathetic. 

1 minute ago, nocoolnamejim said:

It's possible. If I did I'd like to think there'd be hot, big breasted ladies on my in foil hats so that those would also permeate my brain in a far more pleasant manner. But, well, one subject at a time please? I asked you to walk me through your reasoning here. 

Acknowledge the attack

Tell you what, you answer this and I'll answer your tinfoil hat question!

It's hard to take a guy with a cartoon as his avatar seriously, let alone serious enough to actually try to engage in some sort of real debate with you. 

Just now, Joe from WY said:

It's hard to take a guy with a cartoon as his avatar seriously, let alone serious enough to actually try to engage in some sort of real debate with you. 

Truly a telling argument. I admit the shame of my avatar. 

At reasonable conservatives.

@mugtang @thelawlorfaithful

I'm convinced of the worthlessness of my arguments. How about you guys?

As a random aside...

This is actually the second or third time that someone has made a "Stitch" based argument as a deflection. I mean, damn, am I going to have to summon the ghost of Edmund Burke to get some worthwhile conservative arguments here?

1 minute ago, nocoolnamejim said:

As a random aside...

This is actually the second or third time that someone has made a "Stitch" based argument as a deflection. I mean, damn, am I going to have to summon the ghost of Edmund Burke to get some worthwhile conservative arguments here?

I have zero issues with your avatar.  My daughter and I are fans of Stitch and Star Wars.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

24 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Yeah I dont get it. I've heard all sorts of BS excuses for wanting him impeached and honestly the past 4 presidents did similar shit, so why is it now an issue.

It is an issue because Democrats tend to be unAmerican sore losers, who instead of accepting election results with class, instead make up ANYTHING to attack what they don't like, and demand regime change because if their election losses.

They are a far greater threat to our Constitutional Democratic Rebublic than any foreign enemy, because they won't even accept our elections.

Trump is a stupid moron. He spouts off his thoughts without any consideration whether they're prudent, constructive, or truthful.

That doesn't mean the Democrats have done anything better, especially in the last ten years.

Everything the Democrats have championed has been a huge expansion of government, increasing our military involvement, or reactionary politics to whatever the Republicans propose.

The Democrats can't decide what base to pander to or build. The only thing the Democrats know how to build is a nanny state, plus authoritarianism.

The Democrats' only platform is #Resist and #LiterallyHitler.

Damnit I want better options. I am very close to registering Libertarian, but with closed primaries, that would cut me out of local politics completely.

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Russia is a 3rd World country with nukes. Half of their tanks don't run. The fact that the "RUSSIA!!!!!" crowd pisses themselves in some sort of "fear" over them being able to project power (aside from the MAD that the Dems seem to crave) on anyone aside from a bunch of Arab hillbillies is both highly laughable and highly pathetic. 

Dont forget 90% of their submarine fleet rusting in port. Or their 1 carrier that has to be moved everywhere with tugs