Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverCityBronco

Trump says the EU is a foe of the U. S.

20 minutes ago, RiverCityBronco said:

And go ahead and keep uncritically defending everything he does.  It’s okay to be critical of someone you support. As a matter of fact it’s imperative.  

He hasn't DONE anything, genius. Count them, ZERO policy changes made in this trip 

You are over reacting to everything he says. Quit eating the trollbait and focus on what he actually does. Is he scaring the crap out of the EU? Yup. It's working, though, a lot better than it did when Bush was BSing platitudes and Obama was apologizing for everything, while EU nations ignored both and continued in screwing the US over.

I could care less about Trump's tone, or anything he says. He's not changing policy, he's putting on notice lackluster allies who want out protection for a screwjob on the backside. Good, let them sweat.

Get a hobby & quit biting on every piece of trollbait the guy tosses into the water. You're choosing to let the guy live in your head rent-free, instead of living your life in happiness, noting what he actually does policy-wise.

This is a poor choice.

1325040318001.jpg

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Don’t lie. He literally calls Russia a foe in the next sentence.

He flat out calls the EU a "foe". Then he hedges with both Cjjjjhinnnaaaaaa and Russer.

“Russia is a foe in certain respects. China is a foe economically, certainly they are a foe. But that doesn’t mean they are bad. It doesn’t mean anything. It means that they are competitive.”

1 minute ago, rudolro said:

Just curious. Are you Republican or a Trumpian?

He's a die-hard Trumpublican that pretends he doesn't actually like Trump while defending everything Trump does and attacking anyone that doesn't like Trump.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

He flat out calls the EU a "foe". Then he hedges with both Cjjjjhinnnaaaaaa and Russer.

Which makes the OP a lie. You don’t have to lie about Trump to be critical of him.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Don’t lie. He literally calls Russia a foe in the next sentence.

"Russia is a foe in certain respects."

Gosh. Such harsh, blunt, aggressive language. So very typical of Trump. He really told them off. Come on now. You know that if Trump really had something bad to say about Russia, this is not the sort of language he'd use. Someone (my guess is John Kelly) basically forced him to include a sentence like this. This isn't how he talks.

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

He's a die-hard Trumpublican that pretends he doesn't actually like Trump while defending everything Trump does and attacking anyone that doesn't like Trump.

Well we'll find out if he answers. I have a feeling he won't. 

1 minute ago, rudolro said:

Just curious. Are you Republican or a Trumpian?

Neither...  but this thread is hilarious and a perfect example of the TDS I always talk about.  The OP is upset that Trump refers to the EU as a foe while he’s never said anything close about Russia...  a country he calls a foe right after the sentence in the article that caused the initial meltdown.  Honestly folks, I can’t imagine going through life seeking outrage at every little thing.  

v0icAvfW.jpg

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

Which makes the OP a lie. You don’t have to lie about Trump to be critical of him.

It's an issue of gradation. 

EU = Foe

Russer = Foe in certain respects

Cjjhhiina = Economic foe

I don't think that the OP is a lie, as Trump hasn't said anything as harsh about Russia as he just did about the EU... however, it does ignore the part where he has used relatively harsh language about Russer. 

17 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Foe can have a range of meanings. It can mean your opponent in a tennis match. It doesn’t have to be an enemy.

Cambridge English Dictionary 

noun [ C ] 

UK  /fəʊ/ US /foʊ/ literary

an enemy: 

The two countries have united against their common foe.

They were bitter foes for many years.

Foes of the government will be delighting in its current difficulties.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Again, they're arguing the semantics of every word he says, even though zero policies toward NATO, etc have been changed. They just can't live in reality, they have to jump like fish at every tad of bait he's throwing out.

What a joke, a message board full of idiots, who are being trolled hard by the guy, but couldn't identify it, nor admit to falling for it over & over.

It's like they've learned nothing in being here.

But I'm sure they'll dismiss what I'm pointing out... on to the next Trump attack with fake news, misquoting, focus on tone, not substance, whining about policy changes that exist only in their TDS-addled minds.

5 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Neither...  but this thread is hilarious and a perfect example of the TDS I always talk about.  The OP is upset that Trump refers to the EU as a foe while he’s never said anything close about Russia...  a country he calls a foe right after the sentence in the article that caused the initial meltdown.  Honestly folks, I can’t imagine going through life seeking outrage at every little thing.  

That's the problem you should be. He's a  representative of you and me and I'm offended by him with every tweet and action he does.  We deserve better. 

5 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Gosh. Such harsh, blunt, aggressive language. So very typical of Trump. He really told them off. Come on now. You know that if Trump really had something bad to say about Russia, this is not the sort of language he'd use. Someone (my guess is John Kelly) basically forced him to include a sentence like this. This isn't how he talks.

Yes, criticize Trump for not going far enough if you want. But don’t lie, saying he’s never said anything close when he literally calls them the same thing a sentence later. 

It’s hard to take the legitimate criticisms of Trump seriously when they are leveled at the same rate as disingenuous ones.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Why do his bigly balls shrink so much with Putin?  Alpha indeed! 

Posted Image

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

Trump in their heads, rent-free, because they've been duped by the media into believing that we're all gonna die.

Pathetic. Zero quality of life, Trump-Obsessed folks may as well jump off a cliff for all of the unhappy, fearmongering, low-quality lives they've chosen to live at this time.

All because of inaccurate, partisan media coverage.

Pathetic.

7 minutes ago, retrofade said:

It's an issue of gradation. 

EU = Foe

Russer = Foe in certain respects

Cjjhhiina = Economic foe

I don't think that the OP is a lie, as Trump hasn't said anything as harsh about Russia as he just did about the EU... however, it does ignore the part where he has used relatively harsh language about Russer. 

Of course you don’t Retro. And the OP is “anything close to as harsh”, not equally as critical. It’s not true, and assuming he read the article he posted, it’s a purposeful untruth.