Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPslograd

Go Blue

11 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

I'm pretty sure you had it coming based on your mwc personality

He was wearing his "Kill Lasorda" tshirt.

38 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Yes, I totally had it coming by cheering my team. I walked into the stadium and had people talking shit to me. I cheered a hit or something, and I had a beer poured on me. I totally had some dude pissing on me in the bathroom coming for being a "loser Cubs fan" as well, for simply wearing my Soriano jersey. I spent something like $750 on tickets for that game, and my family and I left early because my dad and I were being insulted all game long and we started to become concerned for our safety. My mom and sister were sitting to the right of us, wearing their Dodgers gear, and had no issue... just my dad and I taking the abuse. Hell, some shithead tried to shove me down the stairs when I was coming back after getting pissed on in the bathroom, and the security guard standing there told me that he didn't care and to go back to my sear. So +++++ off with your bullshit. 

Dodger Stadium is a shitty hell hole overrun by wannabe gangbangers. I've never had issues in SF (though the Giants are my second team), Oakland, San Diego, St. Louis (despite the rivalry), Miami, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Houston, or the 6-7 spring training stadiums I've been to... just Dodger Stadium. But hey, it's obviously just me. :rolleyes:

You’d never get out of Mackay alive.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You’d never get out of Mackay alive.

I did though. :P 

Security surrounded our section after a Fresno fan got the shit beat out of him at the end of the third quarter. 

4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I did though. :P 

Security surrounded our section after a Fresno fan got the shit beat out of him at the end of the third quarter. 

Pic of the iron lung you currently reside in or it didn’t happen.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

Yes, I totally had it coming by cheering my team. I walked into the stadium and had people talking shit to me. I cheered a hit or something, and I had a beer poured on me. I totally had some dude pissing on me in the bathroom coming for being a "loser Cubs fan" as well, for simply wearing my Soriano jersey. I spent something like $750 on tickets for that game, and my family and I left early because my dad and I were being insulted all game long and we started to become concerned for our safety. My mom and sister were sitting to the right of us, wearing their Dodgers gear, and had no issue... just my dad and I taking the abuse. Hell, some shithead tried to shove me down the stairs when I was coming back after getting pissed on in the bathroom, and the security guard standing there told me that he didn't care and to go back to my sear. So +++++ off with your bullshit. 

Dodger Stadium is a shitty hell hole overrun by wannabe gangbangers. I've never had issues in SF (though the Giants are my second team), Oakland, San Diego, St. Louis (despite the rivalry), Miami, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Houston, or the 6-7 spring training stadiums I've been to... just Dodger Stadium. But hey, it's obviously just me. :rolleyes:

see, that's what I'm talking about.  You're like s tinderbox.

55 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

see, that's what I'm talking about.  You're like s tinderbox.

Oh +++++ off. I've been to plenty of stadiums in my life. Dodgers Stadium is the only place that I've ever had an issue.