Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfpack1

Dems Introduce Bill to Abolish ICE, But will Vote against it

I was just reading an article that talked about this. 

The Democrats are trying so much to appeal to their crazy base that they come off as absurd to more independent Americans. 

The GOP was in the same type of situation 2010-2016 with the Tea Party. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coons-chides-some-democrats-for-leftward-shift-1531502054?mod=hp_lead_pos10

28 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I was just reading an article that talked about this. 

The Democrats are trying so much to appeal to their crazy base that they come off as absurd to more independent Americans. 

The GOP was in the same type of situation 2010-2016 with the Tea Party. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/coons-chides-some-democrats-for-leftward-shift-1531502054?mod=hp_lead_pos10

The whole Tea Party thing, I thought that was going to destroy the Republican Party at the end. They are still around though under a different name.  Maybe the new Democratic left is like the Tea Party is/was to Republican Party

11 minutes ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Abolish Ice!? What are we going full Euro now with iceless sodas??

I will burn this country and everyone in it to the ground before it becomes an iceless dystopia.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

From an upcoming campaign ad:

Democrats claim that the planet is heating up. Global warming, they call it. Well, if it’s so damn hot, why would they want to abolish the one thing that could help? Ice! See that? Democrats want you to melt. Vote to re-elect trump in 2020. He’ll make sure you retain the properties of a solid.

Paidforbyvladimirputin

3 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Abolishing ice is the right move. I recommend using frozen fruit instead.

You’d figure this would be a Trump position :ph34r:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater