Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

TITLE CHANGE: 12 GRU officers indicted for hacking DNC, Hillary Campaign, election systems, among others.

14 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Gee, I wonder why a CIA guy would be against Trump?

The rest of his background becomes irrelevant, after that single detail.

"Omitting the facts, to own the cons..."

Okay sure everyone has an agenda that says anything counter to your guy.... 

typical Trumpizm

Just now, sactowndog said:

Okay sure everyone has an agenda that says anything counter to your guy.... 

typical Trumpizm

Reality: ALL CIA folks hate Trump, because unlike Bush & Obama, he publicly stated that he won'y be a pawn of the intelligence community like they were.

This is a good thing, but really pisses off the CIA. Good... no more phony Arab Spring regime change and endless drone execution programs.

The world can be a more peaceful place.

28 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Gee, I wonder why a CIA guy would be against Trump?

The rest of his background becomes irrelevant, after that single detail.

"Omitting the facts, to own the cons..."

Why would a CIA guy be against Trump?

12 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Reality: ALL CIA folks hate Trump, because unlike Bush & Obama, he publicly stated that he won'y be a pawn of the intelligence community like they were.

This is a good thing, but really pisses off the CIA. Good... no more phony Arab Spring regime change and endless drone execution programs.

The world can be a more peaceful place.

Haven’t drone strikes, and civilians killed by drones, skyrocketed under Trump

31 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Just FYI lefties.  No one indicted will ever see a US courtroom.

They were counting on that with the first group of russians and now it looks like they are going to have to drop their indictments for lack of evidence.  I wonder why the media doesn't cover that with the same megaphone they cover this.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/robert-mueller-tough-week-court-manafort/

Alas, figuring that he was playing with the house money, Mueller made a reckless bet: He charged not only Russian individuals but three Russian businesses. A business doesn’t have the same risks as a person. A business can’t be thrown in jail. And while members of Mueller’s prosecutorial stable have a history of putting real businesses out of business, a business that is run by a Putin crony and serves as a front for Kremlin operations is not too worried about that either.

So . . . guess what? One of those Russian businesses, Concord Management and Consulting, wants its day in court. It has retained the Washington law firm of Reed Smith, two of whose partners, Eric Dubelier and Katherine Seikaly, have told Mueller that Concord is ready to have its trial — and by the way, let’s see all the discovery the law requires you to disclose, including all the evidence you say supports the extravagant allegations in the indictment.

Needless to say, Mueller’s team is not happy about this development since this is not a case they figured on having to prosecute to anything more than a successful press conference. So, they have sought delay on the astonishing ground that the defendant has not been properly served — notwithstanding that the defendant has shown up in court and asked to be arraigned.

I knew before I clicked on the link that it was McCarthy.

Trump has just been practicing being a total dick to his hosts on his trip to the NATO summit and the U.K. He is going to roll into Moscow and lay down the +++++ing law! He will publically chastise Putin and the Russian government’s interference in our elections and demand that the indicted Russian agents be immediately extradited to the United States! 

53 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Haven’t drone strikes, and civilians killed by drones, skyrocketed under Trump

No.

They peaked about 4 years ago.

Trump isn't OKing Obama strikes at things like weddings, where 2 insurgents & 50 innocents are killed in the strike.

I'm afraid Obama is and will remain the drone-killer king.

3 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah well here are the comments of Micheal Hayden who has served for both Republican and Democratic Presidents and is registered as an independent.   Your assertion no Americans will be indicted is directly in opposition to Hayden’s comments.   

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/hayden-widening-circle-cnntv/index.html

Reading comprehension isn't a strong point with people on the left today I see. All I said is that no Americans were indicted over this conspiracy today. I'm using Rosensteins own words but yet somehow I'm making assertions on future events.

And then you bring up Michael Hayden as some truth teller that whose opinion must be respected. LOL. Do you even know this guys track record? Obviously not, because if you did you wouldn't bring up his name. 

Here's his record of his testimony in front of Congress vs the CIA's summary on the detention and interrogation program back in the day.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/cia-interrogation-report/hayden-testimony/

How bout when Hayden headed up spying on US citizens then lied about it repeatedly in front of Congress

https://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/16/politics/bush-lets-us-spy-on-callers-without-courts.html

Here's what Hayden really thinks about spying on foreign political parties

"A foreign intelligence service getting the internal emails of a major political party in a major foreign adversary? Game on. That’s what we do. By the way, I would not want to be in an American court of law and be forced to deny that I never did anything like that as director of the NSA,” he said. 

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/301667-former-cia-and-nsa-head-suggests-us-also-hacks-political-parties

Hayden suggested that Democrats' view of the hacking – that Putin was trying to benefit one candidate and harm another – might be overly simplistic. Both parties have scored political points with the hacks; Republicans through the information being leaked and Democrats through suggesting that Putin was backing Donald Trump

Instead, Hayden said he believed what many experts believe: Putin is trying to bring chaos into the election process. 

Amazing he has changed his tune since he went on CNN. Almost like he's getting paid to put out a particular point of view isn't it?

I could go on and on but I think you get the point. Hayden is no hero and the truth is not his friend. 

3 hours ago, jackmormon said:

I knew before I clicked on the link that it was McCarthy.

Trump has just been practicing being a total dick to his hosts on his trip to the NATO summit and the U.K. He is going to roll into Moscow and lay down the +++++ing law! He will publically chastise Putin and the Russian government’s interference in our elections and demand that the indicted Russian agents be immediately extradited to the United States! 

Your reply has nothing to do with my post or link.

Guys, who thinks notable coffee boy,  Roger Stone, will be the next Trump associate indicted?   He has been in constant contact with Gucifer 2.0 who is now proven linked to Russians.  Or maybe Cohen?  But the little Iraqi information ministers keep saying "nothing to see here."  The FBI is moving up the chain on command to take down the mob boss.  Mueller should hurry up with the indictments so we can ask Kavanaugh about them. 

Posted Image

12 hours ago, rudolro said:

Let's play conspiracy. Is Nunes the Congressman not named in this doc?  He was unusually quiet and left the Strzok shitshow early.

Would explain the actions of him with Trump. 

He probably needed to call into the Ray Appleton show.

110926run_defense710.jpg

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

He probably needed to call into the Ray Appleton show.

That's Nunes' idea of talking to his constituents... he just calls into Ray's show, gets lobbed some softballs, and calls it a day. 

Mueller says "[RUSSIA!!!!] hacked into the computer networks of a congressional campaign committee and a national political committee. The defendants covertly monitored the computers, implanted hundreds of files containing malicious computer code, and stole emails and other documents. "

So again, which campaign committee did the rooskies hack? How does Mueller know enough to make such accusations?!

Anyone else notice that some of the names indicted on the "new" filing match those already indicted in the previous Mueller indictment?

...but I thought this was all supposed to be so "new"...

Narrative will fall apart quickly; the grand jury concluded this stuff without even any evidence from the DNC server that was hacked, because DNC refused to even let the FBI have access. Yeah, that's reliable, if even circumstantial, evidence.

#SMH

9 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Anyone else notice that some of the names indicted on the "new" filing match those already indicted in the previous Mueller indictment?

...but I thought this was all supposed to be so "new"...

Narrative will fall apart quickly; the grand jury concluded this stuff without even any evidence from the DNC server that was hacked, because DNC refused to even let the FBI have access. Yeah, that's reliable, if even circumstantial, evidence.

#SMH

Except that you're lying again. Your relationship with the truth is tenuous at best. 

GRU Indictments
Viktor Borisovich Netyksho
Boris Alekseyevich Antonov
Dmitriy Sergeyevich Badin
Ivan Sergeyevich Yermakov
Aleksey Viktorovich Lukashev
Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev
Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek
Pavel Vyacheslavovich Yershov
Artem Andreyevich Malyshev
Alsksandr Vladimirovich Osadchuk
Aleksey Aleksandrovich Potemkin
Anatoliy Sergeyevich Kovalev

Internet Research Agency Indictments
Yevgeniy Viktorovich Prigozhin
Mikhail Ivanovich Bystrov
Mikhail Leonidovich Burchik AKA Mikhail Abramov
Aleksandra Yuryevna Krylova
Anna Vladislavovna Bogacheva
Sergey Pavlovich Polozov
Maria Anatolyevna Bovda AKA Maria Anatolyevna Belyaeva
Robert Sergeyevich Bovda
Dzheykhun Nasimi Ogly AKA Aslanov AKA Jayhoon Aslanov AKA Jay Aslanov
Vadim Vladimirovich Podkopaev
Gleb Igorevich Vasilchenko
Irina Viktorovna Kaverzina
Vladimir Venkov

Not only do none of the names match up, but none of them are really even close to matching up... other than two guys being named Sergey. 

Additionally, the FBI received the forensic report from CrowdStrike, as well as "copies" of the DNC server... which tells me that it was more than likely virtual and not bare metal. You're continuing to perpetuate a lie that Trump has been claiming for a long time, which simply is not true. 

+++++ off back to 4chan, you loser. 

13 hours ago, Thomas said:

No.

They peaked about 4 years ago.

Trump isn't OKing Obama strikes at things like weddings, where 2 insurgents & 50 innocents are killed in the strike.

I'm afraid Obama is and will remain the drone-killer king.

Wrong...

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-has-killed-more-civilians-with-illegal-drone-strikes-in-9-months-than-obama-did-in-8-years

12 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Reading comprehension isn't a strong point with people on the left today I see. All I said is that no Americans were indicted over this conspiracy today. I'm using Rosensteins own words but yet somehow I'm making assertions on future events.

No one ever claimed that Americans were involved in the actual hacking or that the hacking itself affected any votes. When you keep bringing it up, it’s as if you think this is some significant turn of events.

5 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

No one ever claimed that Americans were involved in the actual hacking or that the hacking itself affected any votes. When you keep bringing it up, it’s as if you think this is some significant turn of events.

I keep bringing it up? I was responding to someone you dolt. He's another guy that has a hard time comprehending what he reads just like you.