Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boise fan

Lil' Kim Gives Dear Cheeto a....

* - I'd written in the title a certain....act, but Mug requested it get changed...twice.  So let's just say Kim helped Donny to a happy ending....while bent over... (hope that's okay, Jefe!)

Here's an example of mastery in manipulation:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/12/kim-jong-un-praises-donald-trump-your-excellency-letter/779572002/

Playing to the orange doofus' ego before gettin' all gangsta!

Of course Drumpf eats it up.  He is so out of his league with Kim.

lol.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

6 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Here's an example of mastery in manipulation:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/07/12/kim-jong-un-praises-donald-trump-your-excellency-letter/779572002/

Playing to the orange doofus' ego before gettin' all gangsta!

Of course Drumpf eats it up.  He is so out of his league with Kim.

lol.

You can't be serious.

You're really going with Kim will out negotiate Trump?

You're letting TDS get the best of you.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

2 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You can't be serious.

You think Trump can negotiate?  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

33 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

You think Trump can negotiate?  Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I would venture to say that all billionaires are excellent negotiators, and Trump may be amoung the best.

Barack Obama

4 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I would venture to say that all billionaires are excellent negotiators, and Trump may be amoung the best.

Negotiating for his best interests,  You are correct. That's how they become billionaires.  

Just now, DestinFlPackfan said:

Negotiating for his best interests,  You are correct. That's how they become billionaires.  

I have no reason to believe those skills won't transfer to his current position.  And considering our previous administration and those prior to that one, the bar isn't set very high.

Barack Obama

4 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

I have no reason to believe those skills won't transfer to his current position.  And considering our previous administration and those prior to that one, the bar isn't set very high.

I have no reason to believe his skills will transfer to his current position. Current performance is not giving me reason to have hope in future worldly negotiations.  

I hope I'm wrong. I believe in America and our strength. 

And as you stated previous admins haven't done extremely well, but none have been willing to put the dogshit in a bag , drop it on an allies porch light it on fire,  ring the door bell and stand on the sidewalk as they stomp on the bag. Then laugh and say ' yes, I did it' what are you going to about it. 

35 minutes ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Isn't that precious. I bet you believe he wrote his books too. 

21 minutes ago, Thomas said:

2dx4dv.jpg

Nobody bows to Presidents. That's, uh, kind of part of why we're not a monarchy.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

You can't be serious.

Did the note include the words nuclear, missles, denuclearization or verifiable?

2 hours ago, Aslowhiteguy said:

Trump compel the state of New York to use eminent domain to condemn North Korea. You know, use those famed negotiation skills.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.