Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverCityBronco

Trump: "I'm a very stable genius"

41 minutes ago, Thomas said:

If that is the case, then all of the Left on this board, save a few are morons, as they keep jumping like fish at every word that falls from Trump.

For message board peeps not to recognize trolling & fa for it is both hilarious & pathetic.

The blind rage of RESIST wipes out all logic & reason.

Right?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

16 hours ago, jackmormon said:

First off all, while Carson is reportedly a brilliant brain surgeon, he is a complete idiot at everything else. And he is my boss.

I don’t know if anyone else has seen the tv series “Claws”, but every time I see Dean on the show, I think of Carson.

All good bosses hire staff that are smarter than they are :) 

51 minutes ago, pokebball said:

All good bosses hire staff that are smarter than they are :) 

Which means this president is working with a larger candidate pool than most!

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

If that is the case, then all of the Left on this board, save a few are morons, as they keep jumping like fish at every word that falls from Trump.

For message board peeps not to recognize trolling & fa for it is both hilarious & pathetic.

The blind rage of RESIST wipes out all logic & reason.

Speaking of hilarious and pathetic: You guys certain that it's the liberals he's trying to fool? The clowns love a good clown show, and nobody knows that better than Trump. His whole brand is built on it.

5 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I gotta ask Thomas. It’s none of my business but how old are you? I always wonder how someone suddenly stumbles on this board and then feels compelled to respond to ever single message. 

He's been here before... he didn't just stumble here. 

14 minutes ago, NevadaFan said:

I gotta ask Thomas. It’s none of my business but how old are you? I always wonder how someone suddenly stumbles on this board and then feels compelled to respond to ever single message. 

He's been here before... ...and disappeared with his tail between his legs. He's definitely all Thomas all the time at the moment. 10K posts a year at current rate.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

Guest #1Stunner
1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

1 hour ago, retrofade said:

He's been here before... he didn't just stumble here. 

57 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

He's been here before... ...and disappeared with his tail between his legs. He's definitely all Thomas all the time at the moment. 10K posts a year at current rate.

@Thomas

@BadWillHunting

@Bob Huckstra

He lives in Salt Lake City.    That's also why he's a bit obsessed with BYU.

On 7/12/2018 at 10:12 AM, happycamper said:

So trollishness is correlated with intelligence?

Stunned your like of this post is mwcboard  brilliance.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 hours ago, NVGiant said:

Speaking of hilarious and pathetic: You guys certain that it's the liberals he's trying to fool? The clowns love a good clown show, and nobody knows that better than Trump. His whole brand is built on it.

Oh I think he's trying to fool all of us, but it's certainly the libs that are eating up most of the chum

1 hour ago, NevadaFan said:

I always wonder what they do for a living and assume many are on government assistance.

4 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

I hardly respond to every message, especially at large.

In fact, I don't even respond to all of the messages directed at me.

I'm not even a part of more than half the active threads here, so not sure what your question is really about.

7 hours ago, NVGiant said:

He's trolling the establishment on both sides, clearly.

Most of his trollbait is bitten on by the Left, though.

Troll_trump.jpg

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

I hardly respond to every message, especially at large.

In fact, I don't even respond to all of the messages directed at me.

I'm not even a part of more than half the active threads here, so not sure what your question is really about.

You are very sparing in your posts. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

The words Trump, stable and genius do not go together. :rolleyes: