Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiverCityBronco

Trump: "I'm a very stable genius"

5 hours ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Mainstream Conservatism 2018: If it drives the libtards nuts it must be brilliant and awesome.

I believe the exact quote is:

5q16fhd9p5q01.png

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 hours ago, pokebball said:

We each have our opinion, certainly, but I think Kasich, Rubio and Carson were all quite a bit better than Trump.  Fiorina, Cruz and Christie were arguably better.

First off all, while Carson is reportedly a brilliant brain surgeon, he is a complete idiot at everything else. And he is my boss.

I don’t know if anyone else has seen the tv series “Claws”, but every time I see Dean on the show, I think of Carson.

6 hours ago, happycamper said:

You don't read posts, you don't articulate any logic for your positions, and you exclusively rely on appeals to emotion for your, um, "arguments". You're demeaning and condescending to about every poster to the point that you're a joke.

Where are your "tactics"?

You couldnt recognize a tactic if it bit you on the ass....I wonder how many times you got pissed and started calling me names when I kept my composure? Many of my posts are questions, if you take them personally.... that is not my problem.

23 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

You couldnt recognize a tactic if it bit you on the ass....I wonder how many times you got pissed and started calling me names when I kept my composure? Many of my posts are questions, if you take them personally.... that is not my problem.

Jack, I don't get pissed at you. I get incredulous. You are so unaware of how poorly you behave it's absurd. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Unless you’re intent is to troll, and he knows how much that drives the press crazy.

Someday, all of the Trump haters on this board are going to wake up & not only realize that Trump was mostly trolling via everything he said & Tweeted, but that they BIT HARD on his trolling, every single time

Having been here for years, you'd think they'd identify it and just ignore him, but like the Media, they just can't seem to help themselves.

By the end of a Trump Term or Two, they'll finally figure out that theyve been trolled, went for it, and were totally owned by the guy whom they consider to be an idiot.

When that epiphany finally comes, who really were the idiots in the end?

U_mad_troll_gif.gif

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Someday, all of the Trump haters on this board are going to wake up & not only realize that Trump was mostly trolling via everything he said & Tweeted, but that they BIT HARD on his trolling, every single time

Having been here for years, you'd think they'd identify it and just ignore him, but like the Media, they just can't seem to help themselves.

By the end of a Trump Term or Two, they'll finally figure out that theyve bern trolled, went for it, and were totally owned by the guy whom they consider to be an idiot.

When that epiphany finally comes, who really were the idiots in the end?

U_mad_troll_gif.gif

Oh, I think we’re pretty clear on who the idiots are. 

4 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

But can you see the wisdom in what I keep giving as advice?

Don't worry about what Trump says nor tweets, just watch what he actually DOES.  

It's the only way to cut through the trolling, and believe me, the media is NEVER going to figure it out. Unless they do, they'll remain at his mercy & nothing they report will ever harm him politically.

Journalists are really, really stupid in today's world.

7 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It's the only way to cut through the trolling, and believe me, the media is NEVER going to figure it out. Unless they do, they'll remain at his mercy & nothing they report will ever harm him politically.

It’s not wisdom. It’s obvious. Only morons think it’s clever. 

30 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It's direct statements to the public by the President. It's kind of every journalist's job to report on it and it's every pundit's job to analyze it. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

SkankHunt42 4 prez!!!

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

5 hours ago, happycamper said:

Jack, I don't get pissed at you. I get incredulous. You are so unaware of how poorly you behave it's absurd. 

Geez, cappy! You sound like his mother for God’s sakes. 😂🤣😆  You have to admit that he’s got you on that one. JR lecturing you like your mother? Highly doubt it. 

Motherly Choice of Words: “how poorly you behave”

Non-Motherly Choice of Words “how freakin’ lame you act”

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, NVGiant said:

You know, you guys on the left always like to lecture us on how loving and non-hateful you are, and how the right has most of the market share on hate. But reality shows us that you treat certain groups fairly well, but anyone else that has differing ideas, you go balls out with hate. That’s very strange. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Geez, cappy! You sound like his mother for God’s sakes. 😂🤣😆  You have to admit that he’s got you on that one. JR lecturing you like your mother? Highly doubt it. 

Motherly Choice of Words: “how poorly you behave”

Non-Motherly Choice of Words “how freakin’ lame you act”

I mean, I'm not in high school any more, so...

11 hours ago, NVGiant said:

It’s not wisdom. It’s obvious. Only morons think it’s clever. 

If that is the case, then all of the Left on this board, save a few are morons, as they keep jumping like fish at every word that falls from Trump.

For message board peeps not to recognize trolling & fa for it is both hilarious & pathetic.

The blind rage of RESIST wipes out all logic & reason.

You Trumpkins are sooo sophisticated. Three-dimensional cultural analysis.

Lulz

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.