Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

You decide: MWCBoard Preseason All-Conference Selections

You can vote on your preseason all-conference selections here.  Once I’ve gathered enough data I will compile it to let you know where the board stands   Shout out to Matt over at the MWC Wire for putting this together for us.  We have smoothed things over and we will likely be working together on future projects as well 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

We should do this earlier in the late spring, when I haven't forgotten half of the great players' names who are now upperclassmen and/or starting.

2 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

Looking over all the players it's interesting to me that UNLV's RB isn't the focus of much conversation.  He's legit. 

there aren't any real Big Names at RB....with the exception of whoever SDSU has at any given point it feels like there haven't been for a few years.

3 hours ago, JADogs05 said:

Looking over all the players it's interesting to me that UNLV's RB isn't the focus of much conversation.  He's legit. 

Pretty sure I put him in one of the 2nd team selection spots. I used the 1st team slots on Mattison and Juwan Washington.

47 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Pretty sure I put him in one of the 2nd team selection spots. I used the 1st team slots on Mattison and Juwan Washington.

Yeah my version had him and Juwan Washington as the 1st teamers.  Aside from the Bama players, Thomas had the most sustained success vs. Fresno State of any back that I can recall. 

Edit: actually, I think DSJ of Hawaii was the only player other than Jalen Hurts to run for more than 100 yards vs. Fresno State. 

1 hour ago, misplacedcowboy said:

I opened this thread thinking we were nominating posters to make up a 1st team All-MWCboard

We're not?

Mug, please remove Creeper - QB and Cincy - K, Tedrfordliltrain - holder

my bad

55 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

post the teams mug

Might be not enough people have voted? It does take a little while to fill that thing out and I'm guessing he wants a reasonably decent sized sample.

22 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Might be not enough people have voted? It does take a little while to fill that thing out and I'm guessing he wants a reasonably decent sized sample.

Exactly.  I’ll post them in a week or two. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

On 7/12/2018 at 10:00 PM, sactowndog said:

Might be interesting who people think from their teams should be first team:  

for Fresno I would say 

Allison 

Johnson

Bryant 

Muti 

Yes super interesting...:ph34r:

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.