Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Can Anyone Give Me A Good Answer?

1 minute ago, Cincy said:

Dude we get your point, phuck. 

East coast people don’t know much about MWC, but more people know about Boise, Fresno, SUDS. On the other hand, SJSU might as well not even exist. No one back east knows who Sharta is. Hell, most of the students at SJSU have no idea there are sports teams. Deal with it. LOLOLOLOL!!

lol, yea i'm the one trying to hard. keep leaning in to those distinctions without a difference. 

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Here you go. I’m tired of picking on your weak ass. You have nothing on us. Here’s a board of people more on you level. Bye, bitch  

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bigwest/the-worst-season-ever-t20514.html#.WH_xgbGZPOY

tsk tsk..... there's the "bitch" stuff again.... the mental midget, TTT chuggin along with his same old tired schtick... Dim = repetitive nothingness, and you're King of the Dim.  Well, wait a sec, Cincy dumb as a Clovis Stump too... hmmmmm..... tie goes to the Title 9 Twins. 

Both of you should head home from the bowling alley, park your  hoopty on the lawn in front of your rented "space",  and head into the trailer and turn up the swamp cooler -suffocating V heat and air getting to you both.  lololololololololo

9 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

lol, yea i'm the one trying to hard. keep leaning in to those distinctions without a difference. 

Cincy doesn't try hard.... this buffoonery comes natural for the little handed tuba star...#gifted

Just now, creeper86 said:

Cincy doesn't try hard.... this buffoonery comes natural for the little handed tuba star...#gifted

I'll pretend you didn't just say that. My old man is a mainstay SJSU tuba player. Went to Scott's retirement. He loves tuba more than he hates Fresno.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

6 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

I'll pretend you didn't just say that. My old man is a mainstay SJSU tuba player. Went to Scott's retirement. He loves tuba more than he hates Fresno.

Is there not room for two stars?  Cincy does his thing hundreds of miles from your father in his shack...  did your father ever get beat up and run out of Spartan Stadium while playing? And I'm sure he doesn't have baby hands like Cinc either....Didn't think so.

From the current SJSU AD  http://www.sjsuspartans.com/genrel/061218aaa.html

The size of the athletics budget can be interpreted many ways. Where does San Jose State stand budget-wise with its athletics program in relation to other Mountain West schools and of programs similar in mission and in scope. For the budget to increase, what has to happen and is it achievable?

We're last in budgets in the Mountain West and everyone pretty much knows it. So, we can whine about it or roll our sleeves up and get to work. It is what it is and I'm not wired to be last in anything. So, as Coach Brennan says, "'Let's Go'...get off the bench and get in the game."

Come support us and help us make a difference. We need people to invest in our values and our mission in order to be more competitive within the Mountain West.

20 minutes ago, smltwnrckr said:

CloseGranularGecko.gif

Your crap school hasn’t had one winning season in five years. Deal with it and stop trying to drag the rest of the conference down to your level. 

Just now, Cincy said:

CloseGranularGecko.gif

Your crap school hasn’t had one winning season in five years. Deal with it and stop trying to drag the rest of the conference down to your level. 

It's kinda cute how hard you try. 

29 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Dude we get your point, phuck. 

Forgive us..... we just figured the Valley dim needed the point to be drilled or it would be lost....  In fact, I'm sure you've already forgotten the point by now as retention, other than you and your old lady retaining dirty Fresno water, isn't your friend. 

1 minute ago, smltwnrckr said:

It's kinda cute how hard you try. 

Leaching off my line.  Just like Sharta leaches off this conference. Lol

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Even the only moderately informed college sports fan is going to ponder how often they've seen the names of us non-power schools in bowl games and the NCAA tournament. Last I looked SJSU had just three bowl appearances this millennium and hasn't played in an NCAA tournament game in forever. If you think Joe Average College Sports Fan doesn't ever watch minor bowl games or participate in an NCAA tournament pool so as to have a modicum of knowledge about that, you need to expand your horizons significantly beyond SAN!!!

Hell, by this time in the year most people on the east coast or in the south that filled out brackets probably couldn’t tell you if that SDSU they had with the first round upset was San Diego State or South Dakota State. 

10 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Leaching off my line.  Just like Sharta leaches off this conference. Lol

They don't teach the free association of signs and signifiers at Fresno state? It's not leaching when it's irony.

Postmodernism is cool. It should reach Fresno in a couple years.

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

tsk tsk..... there's the "bitch" stuff again.... the mental midget, TTT chuggin along with his same old tired schtick... Dim = repetitive nothingness, and you're King of the Dim.  Well, wait a sec, Cincy dumb as a Clovis Stump too... hmmmmm..... tie goes to the Title 9 Twins. 

Both of you should head home from the bowling alley, park your  hoopty on the lawn in front of your rented "space",  and head into the trailer and turn up the swamp cooler -suffocating V heat and air getting to you both.  lololololololololo

Ok...i laughed pretty hard at “title 9 twins.”

7 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

SJSU and Fresno St. 

The Twins.

Utah LOL’d

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

56 minutes ago, Bruininthebay said:

From the current SJSU AD  http://www.sjsuspartans.com/genrel/061218aaa.html

The size of the athletics budget can be interpreted many ways. Where does San Jose State stand budget-wise with its athletics program in relation to other Mountain West schools and of programs similar in mission and in scope. For the budget to increase, what has to happen and is it achievable?

We're last in budgets in the Mountain West and everyone pretty much knows it. So, we can whine about it or roll our sleeves up and get to work. It is what it is and I'm not wired to be last in anything. So, as Coach Brennan says, "'Let's Go'...get off the bench and get in the game."

Come support us and help us make a difference. We need people to invest in our values and our mission in order to be more competitive within the Mountain West.

This is the right attitude. Now people with money need to step up.

I would also argue that the school needs to let go of the idea that the team can’t lose money. Either invest in improvement and be willing to take the financial hit in exchange for potential long term gains or drop down to fcs. 

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Hell, by this time in the year most people on the east coast or in the south that filled out brackets probably couldn’t tell you if that SDSU they had with the first round upset was San Diego State or South Dakota State. 

Picture this for the poor east coast bracket fillers - all five of San Diego State, South Dakota State, San Diego, South Dakota and UC San Diego make the Tournament.  That's two SDSUs, two USDs and one UCSD.  Mind blown.

13 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Picture this for the poor east coast bracket fillers - all five of San Diego State, South Dakota State, San Diego, South Dakota and UC San Diego make the Tournament.  That's two SDSUs, two USDs and one UCSD.  Mind blown.

I seem to remember scott van pelt - noted east coast bias-haver - confusing San Diego state with South Dakota state during the tourney a few years ago. 

1 hour ago, creeper86 said:

Forwarding your concerns to the Big West board. Not reading this. Have a great day, little guy. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

39 minutes ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Either invest in improvement and be willing to take the financial hit in exchange for potential long term gains or drop down to fcs. 

Someone finally gets it. 

Sjsu has proven they can’t compete at this level. It’s more than obvious. 

All these Sharta dorks that are sharing band fantasies and hand sizes (so gay) need to stop burying their heads in the sand and be proactive and unite towards joining the Big Sky so that they can actually compete. 

Why would you want your school to be in a conference where you finish last every year?

7 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Someone finally gets it. 

Sjsu has proven they can’t compete at this level. It’s more than obvious. 

All these Sharta dorks that are sharing band fantasies and hand sizes (so gay) need to stop burying their heads in the sand and be proactive and unite towards joining the Big Sky so that they can actually compete. 

Why would you want your school to be in a conference where you finish last every year?

try, try again.