Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nvspuds

Nevada Recruiting for 19/20

Recommended Posts

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, Posturedoc said:

He has no answers, only criticisms he seems emotionally invested in. Phnumbers we can understand, because autism! Why bitterman has become such an acid critic of Nevada basketball appears born out of envy, which is sad, but somewhat understandable...well, maybe it’s not.

My happiness isn’t tied to the success of teams I root for and I don’t wish for the downfall of teams and programs that are experiencing more success than my own. Bitter and angry over the success of others is a sad way to live life. 

It's Reno envy.  Apparently, it's rapidly becoming a pandemic, and it seems to spread faster amongst the "has been" type of schools.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2019 at 12:55 PM, jdgaucho said:

 

 

 

Ingram committed to UCF

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Dj_John69 said:

Sounds like in the next day or so, we will have possibly 2 guys coming back from the portal!! Guess who?

My guess is JB and Lindsey!

The bad news is it's a time portal, and they're just coming back to warn you guys about the imminent cratering of your program.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

The bad news is it's a time portal, and they're just coming back to warn you guys about the imminent cratering of your program.

You’re getting worse at this. Knock, Knock....

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

You’re getting worse at this. Knock, Knock....

When you're already at the top, there's really nowhere to go but down.

I'd ask "who's there?" but your punchline of "the guy's who's mom you banged" would just make me feel bad for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheSanDiegan said:

When you're already at the top, there's really nowhere to go but down.

I'd ask "who's there?" but your punchline of "the guy's who's mom you banged" would just make me feel bad for you.

I just didn’t want you to pee your pants with a knock knock joke

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jaredcg said:

I just didn’t want you to pee your pants with a knock knock joke

If we ever get the chance to tailgate together, remind me to explain how humor works.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...