Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nvspuds

Nevada Recruiting for 19/20

Should be an interesting recruiting year considering we lose the majority of our team after this season. I'm sure he'll use a mix of grad transfers and freshman, but I'm sure we're on the list of some bigger name prospects after our run last year and starting in the top 10 this year.

Nevada has offered a ton of high level players for 19 and 20 last few days. Go big or go home it would appear now.

7/18/2018 - 2020 PF Isaiah Cottrell (6-10 210, 4★) has received an offer from Nevada. - Per Link
7/17/2018 - 2020 SG Johnny Juzang (6-7, 205, 5⭐️| Overall Rank: 22 | Position Rank: /player_rankings/2020/position/2has received an offer from Nevada.
7/17/2018 - 2019 PF Antwan January (6-11, 250, 4★) has received an offer from Nevada.
7/17/2018 - 2020 SG Nimari Burnett (6-3, 190, 4★) has received an offer from Nevada.
7/15/2018 - 2019 C Charles Coleman, Jr. (7-0, 220, 3★) has 

I haven’t updated this for awhile but Nevada made final cut lists for Antwan January and Kenyon Martin Jr. 

Jalen Graham out of Arizona also has mentioned a possible Nevada official visit when talking to a rivals writer. Jalen had a big write up from yahoo sports as he blew up this July and it’s posisble the hidden gem like him don’t have these opportunities next summer with rule changes. I like Jalen a lot, 6’9 and defensively one of the best this summer

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/emmanuel-taban-111660

Rivals keeps moving him up solidly in 4 star territory. 247 has him as a 3 star. Nevada has a need a wing next year given his height at 6’7 (almost 6’8 from what I’ve read today) and he’s a defensive first guy right now would fit nicely for Nevada. He recently RTd Muss too so I’d say Nevada could be the leader

Nevada has an offer out to 3* 2019 combo guard Jalen Williams out of Gilbert, AZ.  

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/jalen-williams-208571

https://247sports.com/Player/Jalen-Williams-46047744/

He also took an official visit to UC Santa Barbara.

You can afford to overlook a measly 3* 6'3 combo guard, Reno.

Nothing recent, as you say.  I just went off of his rating and reported offers.  Nevada hadn't been removed so I figured they were still in the mix.

2019 Kuany Kuany and 2020 Zach Harvey on campus yesterday for the maddness event and today.

Nevada keeping that prolific prep pipe going. I’d say Kuany is a strong lean to Nevada at this point and is a good friend of Harvey. I really like Kuanys game, multiple high major offers. Not ranked but part of that is he’s an international prospect and was back in Australia this summer.

The interesting one is Zach Harvey 6’4/5 guard that is an absolute stud top 30/40 player in his class. When he transferred to prolific last month he reclassified to 2020 from 2019 but specifically mentioned he could still retain the right to go back into 2019. They both had a great time last night.

4 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

2019 Kuany Kuany and 2020 Zach Harvey on campus yesterday for the maddness event and today.

Nevada keeping that prolific prep pipe going. I’d say Kuany is a strong lean to Nevada at this point and is a good friend of Harvey. I really like Kuanys game, multiple high major offers. Not ranked but part of that is he’s an international prospect and was back in Australia this summer.

The interesting one is Zach Harvey 6’4/5 guard that is an absolute stud top 30/40 player in his class. When he transferred to prolific last month he reclassified to 2020 from 2019 but specifically mentioned he could still retain the right to go back into 2019. They both had a great time last night.

What makes you say Kauny is leaning Nevada?

I think many Nevada fans are expecting muss to nab alot of freshmen this year with the open scholorships,but i think he is going to load up on sit out transfers with the scholorships

1 hour ago, fbpack said:

What makes you say Kauny is leaning Nevada?

20 days ago or so when he got his Kstate offer and he spoke to their rivals site he basically only mentioned Nevada.

Also about your other comment I’d only expect 2/3 freshmen and 4 transfers. Out of those 4 transfer might have a JC kid and/or a grad transfer too