Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mugtang

Can Fresno State repeat?

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Extra Mayo said:

No such school in the MW, or any other conference for that matter.

CSU_Fresno1.jpg

 

 

 

 

EB4E6600-648A-412A-9578-E7ACC73692BC.jpeg

  • Facepalm 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any excuse to share this...

 

12823516-1FD6-4FCD-9BAE-21D401144E78.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Extra Mayo said:

No such school in the MW, or any other conference for that matter.

CSU_Fresno1.jpg

The CSU System uses the name Fresno State.

Quote

Academic Program Impaction for 2018-19

All undergraduate programs, pre-programs, and undeclared/undecided programs are impacted for the following campuses:

  • Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
  • Fresno State
  • CSU Fullerton
  • CSU Long Beach
  • San Diego State University
  • San José State

http://www2.calstate.edu/attend/degrees-certificates-credentials/Pages/impacted-degrees.aspx

 

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SJSUMFA2013 said:

Any excuse to share this...

 

12823516-1FD6-4FCD-9BAE-21D401144E78.jpeg

 

Damn.  I miss that sketch.  thumbs up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, FresnoFacts said:

The CSU System uses the name Fresno State.

 

I refer to it by another name that starts with the initials FS #FvckSheepU

But neither are names of that school

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 2:01 PM, Cincy said:

giphy.gif

Oh that's rich, coming from one of the biggest haters around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SpartanDude said:

Oh that's rich, coming from one of the biggest haters around. 

giphy.gif

If SJSU wasn’t leaching off the rest of us you probably wouldn’t feel so much hate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 3:13 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

So, winning the West again? Considering we’ve won 3 of the 5, then that’s our mean. 

That's not at all how "mean regression" works Teddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

That's not at all how "mean regression" works Teddy.

I'd love to pick SDSU to win the West this season, but I really think Fresno repeats, given the amount of talent that it's returning and with Tedford & company at the reigns.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sd-sp-azfoot-fresno-state-at-sdsu-1022

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't like this. Please for the love of god let's not start the 2000s again except with me as an SJSU alumnus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be very excited if I was a Fresno State fan.  They have a good team returning and should repeat as west division champs.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fresno State is back and that is a good thing for the conference.  Not to mention it makes our little rivalry with them a lot more interesting.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got a road-grading OL, a lot of depth including guys that played a lot of snaps on the DL, and at least the second best back-seven in the conference. Our LB corps are the best, but our secondary is probably second to Boise. We also have the best group of receivers in the conference as well, and a returning senior QB who has had another year to study the playbook. We've lost one member of our three headed RB monster, but Romello Harris is eligible this year and should be able to take a spot behind Hokit and Mims. 

We should be favored in every conference game this year except for the trip to Boise. We should win the west, and this time beat Boise in the championship game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, retrofade said:

We've got a road-grading OL, a lot of depth including guys that played a lot of snaps on the DL, and at least the second best back-seven in the conference. Our LB corps are the best, but our secondary is probably second to Boise. We also have the best group of receivers in the conference as well, and a returning senior QB who has had another year to study the playbook. We've lost one member of our three headed RB monster, but Romello Harris is eligible this year and should be able to take a spot behind Hokit and Mims. 

We should be favored in every conference game this year except for the trip to Boise. We should win the west, and this time beat Boise in the championship game. 

+++++ that shit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

+++++ that shit.  

Do you honestly think that we're going to be favored in Boise? The only way I see that happening is if they've dropped multiple conference games, and we're undefeated.

I didn't say that we were going to lose, just that we won't be the favorites coming into the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Do you honestly think that we're going to be favored in Boise? The only way I see that happening is if they've dropped multiple conference games, and we're undefeated.

I didn't say that we were going to lose, just that we won't be the favorites coming into the game. 

Yah i know what you mean.  I'm just splitting hairs on the justification for it.  Boise is in the position FS was 20 years ago...riding their reputation...and rightfully so.  But, right now it's hype.  We'll see what happens on the field.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, godogsgo said:

Yah i know what you mean.  I'm just splitting hairs on the justification for it.  Boise is in the position FS was 20 years ago...riding their reputation...and rightfully so.  But, right now it's hype.  We'll see what happens on the field.

Boise has just as much returning as Fresno - I'm not sure that's called "riding their reputation".  Boise was picked to repeat for a reason.  Both teams need to prove it on the field.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×