mugtang

Can Fresno State repeat?

1 hour ago, Extra Mayo said:

No such school in the MW, or any other conference for that matter.

CSU_Fresno1.jpg

The CSU System uses the name Fresno State.

Academic Program Impaction for 2018-19

All undergraduate programs, pre-programs, and undeclared/undecided programs are impacted for the following campuses:

• Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
  • Fresno State
  • CSU Fullerton
  • CSU Long Beach
  • San Diego State University
  • San José State

http://www2.calstate.edu/attend/degrees-certificates-credentials/Pages/impacted-degrees.aspx

• Facepalm 1

23 minutes ago, SpartanDude said:

Oh that's rich, coming from one of the biggest haters around. 

giphy.gif

If SJSU wasn’t leaching off the rest of us you probably wouldn’t feel so much hate. 

On 7/3/2018 at 3:13 PM, TheTedfordTrain said:

So, winning the West again? Considering we’ve won 3 of the 5, then that’s our mean. 

That's not at all how "mean regression" works Teddy.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

3 minutes ago, battle.borne said:

That's not at all how "mean regression" works Teddy.

I'd love to pick SDSU to win the West this season, but I really think Fresno repeats, given the amount of talent that it's returning and with Tedford & company at the reigns.

We've got a road-grading OL, a lot of depth including guys that played a lot of snaps on the DL, and at least the second best back-seven in the conference. Our LB corps are the best, but our secondary is probably second to Boise. We also have the best group of receivers in the conference as well, and a returning senior QB who has had another year to study the playbook. We've lost one member of our three headed RB monster, but Romello Harris is eligible this year and should be able to take a spot behind Hokit and Mims. 

We should be favored in every conference game this year except for the trip to Boise. We should win the west, and this time beat Boise in the championship game. 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

We've got a road-grading OL, a lot of depth including guys that played a lot of snaps on the DL, and at least the second best back-seven in the conference. Our LB corps are the best, but our secondary is probably second to Boise. We also have the best group of receivers in the conference as well, and a returning senior QB who has had another year to study the playbook. We've lost one member of our three headed RB monster, but Romello Harris is eligible this year and should be able to take a spot behind Hokit and Mims. 

We should be favored in every conference game this year except for the trip to Boise. We should win the west, and this time beat Boise in the championship game. 

+++++ that shit.  

San Jose State
Announced: 85,235
Scanned: 33,892
Percentage: 39.8%
Actual Attendance Per Game: 5,648

11 minutes ago, godogsgo said:

+++++ that shit.  

Do you honestly think that we're going to be favored in Boise? The only way I see that happening is if they've dropped multiple conference games, and we're undefeated.

I didn't say that we were going to lose, just that we won't be the favorites coming into the game. 

11 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Do you honestly think that we're going to be favored in Boise? The only way I see that happening is if they've dropped multiple conference games, and we're undefeated.

I didn't say that we were going to lose, just that we won't be the favorites coming into the game. 

Yah i know what you mean.  I'm just splitting hairs on the justification for it.  Boise is in the position FS was 20 years ago...riding their reputation...and rightfully so.  But, right now it's hype.  We'll see what happens on the field.

• Haha 2

San Jose State

1 hour ago, godogsgo said:

Yah i know what you mean.  I'm just splitting hairs on the justification for it.  Boise is in the position FS was 20 years ago...riding their reputation...and rightfully so.  But, right now it's hype.  We'll see what happens on the field.

Boise has just as much returning as Fresno - I'm not sure that's called "riding their reputation".  Boise was picked to repeat for a reason.  Both teams need to prove it on the field.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Boise has just as much returning as Fresno - I'm not sure that's called "riding their reputation".  Boise was picked to repeat for a reason.  Both teams need to prove it on the field.

Yes they do and that's what I'm getting at.

San Jose State