Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Jim Jordan is reportedly a disgusting enabler of sex offenders

On 7/4/2018 at 8:46 AM, retrofade said:

How does that make this some vast left wing conspiracy? Is Ohio State part of the "DEEP STATE" as well? Well, I mean it's a university, which you and your ilk don't trust, so they're obviously just trying to bring Jordan down. Do you crackpots even listen to yourselves? 

Clearly, any university would do everything in its power to derail one of its alumni from being the next Speaker of the House. 

SteelCityBlue

November 24th, 2018 at 9:10 PM ^

I'm looking forward to a new head coach who isn't a cud-chewing autistic retard.

On 7/4/2018 at 11:30 AM, Mano said:

Anyone who allows children to be sexually abused deserves to burn in hell, regardless of their politics or position.

19-21 yr old college athletes aren't children

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

On 7/4/2018 at 11:30 AM, Mano said:

Anyone who allows children to be sexually abused deserves to burn in hell, regardless of their politics or position.

Respond like a man  instead of  hitting the "I'm A Little Pussy And Can't Respond Like A Man" button.

Are 19-21yr old college athletes "children"?

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Yay for victim blaming!

Disgusting.

How is pointing out the the ALLEGED "victims" were at the time of the ALLEGED incidences, in fact ADULTS by every definition?

Some dude touches me in a weird way, especially when I was that age, I would pound his face in, doctor or not

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

Just now, SDSUfan said:

How is pointing out the the ALLEGED "victims" were at the time of the ALLEGED incidences, in fact ADULTS by every definition?

Some dude touches me in a weird way, especially when I was that age, I would pound his face in, doctor or not

Victim blaming.

Just now, retrofade said:

Victim blaming.

Pathetic small "man"

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm not the one that blames victims for being abused. That's the lowest of the low.

No, you're just a bothersome little troll.

What did the bad man do to you?

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

You are loathsome. 

Back at ya

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

Jordan was born and raised in Champaign County, Ohio, and attended Graham High School, graduating in 1982. While at Graham, he was a four-time state wrestling champion with a career record of 150–1. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 1986, obtaining his bachelor's degree in economics.

Jordan was a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion. In the 1985 NCAA championship match, Jordan defeated future two-time Olympic gold medalist and four-time world champion John Smith.[3] He later earned a master's degree in education from the Ohio State University in Columbus, and in 2001 obtained his J.D. degree from Capital University Law School, also in Columbus.

Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with Ohio State University's wrestling program from 1987 to 1995

So let's do a little math for all of you character assassinating leftist dipshits.

Jordan graduated from Wisky in 86, making him roughly 22yr's old when hired as an assistant and stayed on while pursuing a Masters and JD from his home state university. He was not a coach to these "children" so much as he was their peer. His role was most likely, gym cleanup and sparring partner. He may in fact have known and competed against some of the members on the team at the time either in HS or college.  This is the man, out of all of the responsible parties associated with university and its administration upon which the investigation,or reports of the investigation, chooses to focus.Nothing political at all here..:hmmm:

Beyond these salient facts,  is there a crime alleged?  Is there any evidence other than a couple of jailbirds saying he "knew"  even though they admit they never told him?  How do they know he "knew"?  Are they mind readers?

Posting this shit is PURE  character assassination.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

2 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

No, you're just a bothersome little troll.

What did the bad man do to you?

I'm not the one engaging in the disgusting practice of victim blaming. 

2 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Jordan was born and raised in Champaign County, Ohio, and attended Graham High School, graduating in 1982. While at Graham, he was a four-time state wrestling champion with a career record of 150–1. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in 1986, obtaining his bachelor's degree in economics.

Jordan was a two-time NCAA Division I wrestling champion. In the 1985 NCAA championship match, Jordan defeated future two-time Olympic gold medalist and four-time world champion John Smith.[3] He later earned a master's degree in education from the Ohio State University in Columbus, and in 2001 obtained his J.D. degree from Capital University Law School, also in Columbus.

Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with Ohio State University's wrestling program from 1987 to 1995

So let's do a little math for all of you character assassinating leftist dipshits.

Jordan graduated from Wisky in 86, making him roughly 22yr's old when hired as an assistant and stayed on while pursuing a Masters and JD from his home state university. He was not a coach to these "children" so much as he was their peer. His role was most likely, gym cleanup and sparring partner. He may in fact have known and competed against some of the members on the team at the time either in HS or college.  This is the man, out of all of the responsible parties associated with university and its administration upon which the investigation,or reports of the investigation, chooses to focus.Nothing political at all here..:hmmm:

Beyond these salient facts,  is there a crime alleged?  Is there any evidence other than a couple of jailbirds saying he "knew"  even though they admit they never told him?  How do they know he "knew"?  Are they mind readers?

Posting this shit is PURE  character assassination.

So basically a coffee boy?

He was not a coach unless you consider that was his job title and he collected a paycheck for it.

Just now, jackmormon said:

So basically a coffee boy?

He was not a coach unless you consider that was his job title and he collected a paycheck for it.

You're really not very bright.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Pathetic small "man"

Yeah but rapist apologist isn't pathetic.

Power dynamics are a thing. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

Great comeback...

Appropriate for the  level of intellectual content in your post.

Plus, I've read your nonsense in this forum. You're impervious to logic. You spew conventional "wisdom" You display an astounding lack of critical thinking.  In short. you're pretty much a dolt.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

19 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yeah but rapist apologist isn't pathetic.

Power dynamics are a thing. 

JIm Jordan is now a rapist?

You've lost your phucking mind.

LOL

Go away soy boy

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

Just now, SDSUfan said:

JIm Jordan is now a rapist?

You've lost your phucking mind.

LOL

Go away soy boy

Did I say that? Or did I say that you're a rapist apologist?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.