Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

looks like all cord cutting options are becoming more expensive ...

I used to use DirectvNow - Currently I've been using Hulu With the Live TV - I like it, but don't watch live very much in the summer when its not sports season.

God is a Cowboy

WYO.jpg

Bumping this. 

Been dealing with pretty much only Netflix and catching games either live or bars/buddies houses.

Does anyone in Boise use Hulu Live and if so, how do you fare in getting MWC games?

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

35 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Bumping this. 

Been dealing with pretty much only Netflix and catching games either live or bars/buddies houses.

Does anyone in Boise use Hulu Live and if so, how do you fare in getting MWC games? 

Do you have an HDTV at home? Set an antenna up and plug it in and you'll gain access to a lot of content for free that Hulu wants to charge you out the wazzu for. Reception looks very promising, but YMMV of course.

Radar-All.png

I was looking into truck driving as a career a while ago, you shd talk to your boss abt getting one of those gyro satelittes on your rig. They're the real deal looks like

http://www.dieselboss.com/satellite_tv_for_truck_winegard.htm

Edit: forgot youre prolly most interested in BSU games. They shd mostly be on ESPN3 or whatever theyre calling it nowadays, shdnt they? It's free with most internet providers

5 hours ago, RogueStout said:

I'm in Spokane but have Hulu Live for watching football this season.  Still a little unsure how it will work - not as much DVR space with the Roku (you can buy a DVR for $200ish).  So far, streaming live stuff has worked well. But I am new so will let you know when football season starts.

Hulu Live seemed the best to me.  About $40 per month, has CBS sports, ESPNU, ESPN2, and ESPN News. That covers all of the BSU games.  However, if I want to watch ESPN3, I won't be able to because I don't have an ISP on their list.