Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

WTF? Mass Stabbing in Boise?

7 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I wonder how they're going to find an impartial jury to try that piece of shit ...

I don't have a clue.

It's not like a change of venue's going to help, the instant that exhibit A hits the table, the jury's going to give this guy the chair.

Just now, mysfit said:

The 3 year old girl who's birthday was being celebrated died from her injuries. :sorry:

Even a drug-induced fit of violence cannot begin to rationalize-away the extreme depravity of these acts.

26 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I wonder how they're going to find an impartial jury to try that piece of shit ...

Well, the defense could go for anti immigration people. I'm certainly not saying this was in any way related to the victims status but in terms of trying to find people who might be sympathetic that's about all I can come up with.

He should never again walk free. In my opinion. He represents an ongoing threat.

Those poor families.......

One of the Final Five..........

23 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I think it will be easy to find a jury that will judge him as he deserves. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, happycamper said:

I think it will be easy to find a jury that will judge him as he deserves. 

My best friend works for the Boise Fire Department. He texted this a few hours ago:

1CD94E63-037A-4DEF-8B1A-FD042DE20461.jpeg.d08a1e18447fd856ab0b072082c601eb.jpeg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

My best friend works for the Boise Fire Department. He texted this a few hours ago:

Damn.

14 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

In cases like this I have a real hard time with my usual support for the 8th amendment.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

I heard that some of the wounds are life altering.  This is just so sad!  I would love to be on that jury.  I hope to hell the DA goes for the death penalty.  This is a case that clearly deserves it!!!

down in a hole.jpg

13 hours ago, happycamper said:

In cases like this I have a real hard time with my usual support for the 8th amendment.

I still support the 8th amendment, I just feel tempted to change my viewpoint to say that no punishment could be considered cruel and unusual when these types of crimes have occur.

3 hours ago, Broncomare said:

I heard that some of the wounds are life altering.  This is just so sad!  I would love to be on that jury.  I hope to hell the DA goes for the death penalty.  This is a case that clearly deserves it!!!

Yes,I'm sure that will make everything better.