Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

UNLV to Join P5

2 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

UNLV won the most MWC Championships this year and last year.

Domination.

I stand corrected. You're a regular juggernaut.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

18 hours ago, ph90702 said:

SDSU has had some clueless administrators over the years but Jessup is those folks to the tenth power.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

SDSU has had some clueless administrators over the years but Jessup is those folks to the tenth power.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't most Vegas fans think Jessup was an idiot when he was still their prez?

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

7 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

In the early 1980's SDSU, Wyoming, Colorado State, Air Force and New Mexico said UNLV would never be good enough to join them.  Guess what, they were wrong.

UNLV won the most MWC Championships the last two years and dominated the conference.

Since the day UNLV was founded it was known that UNLV would eventually join with our rightful rivals USC, UCLA, Arizona State and Arizona.

You all are jealous because you know you will never belong.

UNLV's founders, fans, leaders and alumni all know and have always known the path that UNLV will take to the top.

It can't be stopped.

You can bitch and moan about how unfair life is but it won't change the trajectory that UNLV is on.

Enjoy the last few years you are allowed in Las Vegas.  Soon enough it will be off limits forever for you whining losers.

MOST MWC CHAMPIONSHIPS TWO YEARS IN A ROW!

Hey.Reb.4.jpg

Much respect to you, RR.

I seriously don't understand how you do not dominate the troll derby every year. You make it realistic enough to get bites every single time. 

Hell, I would give you a coastie vote too.

1 minute ago, PackNation said:

Much respect to you, RR.

I seriously don't understand how you do not dominate the troll derby every year. You make it realistic enough to get bites every single time. 

Hell, I would give you a coaster vote too.

I should win the damn thing and I didn't even get nominated this year!  It is a joke I tell you.

4 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

I should win the damn thing and I didn't even get nominated this year!  It is a joke I tell you.

You won it though.  I won, and I’m supposedly your sock.  They didn’t want to nominate you twice.

8 hours ago, RebelRobert said:

In the early 1980's SDSU, Wyoming, Colorado State, Air Force and New Mexico said UNLV would never be good enough to join them.  Guess what, they were wrong.

UNLV won the most MWC Championships the last two years and dominated the conference.

Since the day UNLV was founded it was known that UNLV would eventually join with our rightful rivals USC, UCLA, Arizona State and Arizona.

UNLV's founders, fans, leaders and alumni all know and have always known the path that UNLV will take to the top.

It can't be stopped.

You can bitch and moan about how unfair life is but it won't change the trajectory that UNLV is on.

Enjoy the last few years you are allowed in Las Vegas.  Soon enough it will be off limits forever for you whining losers.

Hey.Reb.4.jpg

Let's be realistic, for a P5 invite football, basketball, and academics are the three big factors. UNLV has one 1 MW championship in bb/fb in over 20 years in the MW, and is arguably the worst/2nd worst school academically. I just don't see it.

A move to the Big West is much more likely than the P5.

12 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

You need to start your troll derby campaigns in March and make a hard push in April through the beginning of May.  I guarantee you’d win.  But you disappear after UNLV tanks in basketball so people forget about you. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

You won it though.  I won, and I’m supposedly your sock.  They didn’t want to nominate you twice.

No. 

RR is good but not good enough to dumb it down enough to be you. You are in convert's league....Not RR's.

30 minutes ago, mugtang said:

You need to start your troll derby campaigns in March and make a hard push in April through the beginning of May.  I guarantee you’d win.  But you disappear after UNLV tanks in basketball so people forget about you. 

Princess Mugtang for the win!

giphy.gif&f=1

giphy.gif&f=1

giphy.gif&f=1

giphy.gif&f=1

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

On 6/30/2018 at 12:35 PM, RebelRobert said:

It can't be stopped.

Hey.Reb.4.jpg

We still haven’t heard your analysis of what happened to your idol Theus. You were obviously terribly wrong about him, but it would be interesting to see your list of excuses. 

kat.jpg

On 6/30/2018 at 8:56 PM, PackNation said:

No. 

RR is good but not good enough to dumb it down enough to be you. You are in convert's league....Not RR's.

DickNation needs to look in the mirror and realize that he’s much worse than even PH.  At least PH doesn’t relentlessly stalk someone and then at the same time claim that he wants nothing to do with the person because they’re the worst loser ever. Now that’s a confused person.

Anyone that feels the need to stalk a person is in bad mental shape to start with. I don’t think his mum gave him all the kisses he wanted before he went off to start kindergarten.  Those deep scars sure do show up later in life. And to make it worse, he has to pretend he’s winning his smack contest with me to artificially create a little self esteem that he has none of. 

kat.jpg

On 06/30/2018 at 6:39 PM, ph90702 said:

You're not his sock. You're his illegitimate son. Robie should have worn a sock.

Barack Obama

23 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

DickNation needs to look in the mirror and realize that he’s much worse than even PH.  At least PH doesn’t relentlessly stalk someone and then at the same time claim that he wants nothing to do with the person because they’re the worst loser ever. Now that’s a confused person.

Anyone that feels the need to stalk a person is in bad mental shape to start with. I don’t think his mum gave him all the kisses he wanted before he went off to start kindergarten.  Those deep scars sure do show up later in life. And to make it worse, he has to pretend he’s winning his smack contest with me to artificially create a little self esteem that he has none of. 

LOL.

Just. Too. Easy.

BTW...I only mentioned you....who is stalking who? Great story though.

I can just imagine the conversation at the B12's AD's meeting where they decide who to add to get to 12 or 14.

I'm sure the first thing they will agree upon is to add a school who has always sucked at football, hasn't been good at basketball for nearly 30 years, and is an academic wasteland.

Barack Obama

On 6/30/2018 at 9:04 AM, SDSUfan said:

LOL. To become "more dominate" don't you first have to...you now...dominate...in something? Anything? What am I missing? The dance squad rules though.

Golf, bitch.