Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaredcg

UNLV b-ball schedule

11 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

UNLV’s non-conference schedule is out

Loyola Marymount

UC Riverside

Oakland

Pacific

Southern Utah

Valpo

Cincinnati

at Illinois

BYU (T-Mobile Arena)

Diamondhead Classic

Yikes.....

Undefeated.  One loss worst case scenario.  Great schedule, love the first seven at home!  12-0 or 11-1.

t&m.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

I’ll give you one loss worst case on the road as you only have 1 true road game. Pathetic scheduling by Marvin again.

This is a great schedule.  Big time scheduling.  UNLV will be ranked by New Years!  Unbelievable job after what he took over.  12-0 or 11-1.

Just now, Jaredcg said:

I’ll give you one loss worst case on the road as you only have 1 true road game. Pathetic scheduling by Marvin again.

God damn, I hope they go undefeated in ooc, the Rebs have been an RPI anchor lately.

1 minute ago, RebelRobert said:

This is a great schedule.  Big time scheduling.  UNLV will be ranked by New Years!  Unbelievable job after what he took over.  12-0 or 11-1.

Just win baby (For NIT) 

27 minutes ago, Jaredcg said:

UNLV’s non-conference schedule is out

Loyola Marymount

UC Riverside

Oakland

Pacific

Southern Utah

Valpo

Cincinnati

at Illinois

BYU (T-Mobile Arena)

Diamondhead Classic

Yikes.....

This isn’t gonna fly for much longer...

The rotation is mostly going to be freshmen and sophomores next year.  Robotham and Juiston will be the only upperclassmen to see meaningful playing time.  They need to go easy to start off the season.  I like that the schedule is all harder games in December.

1 minute ago, 4UNLV said:

This isn’t gonna fly for much longer...

You have to consider the fact that the rotation is basically all freshmen and sophomores with the exception of Robotham and Juiston.  If the schedule looks like this next year, then it’s time to be concerned.

30 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

You have to consider the fact that the rotation is basically all freshmen and sophomores with the exception of Robotham and Juiston.  If the schedule looks like this next year, then it’s time to be concerned.

Excuse. 

44 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I don't care. The freshmen will make mistakes, but no excuse for sophmores. I don't mind a couple of easy games to start with, but there is nothing on that schedule that impresses me much. Cincy and Illinois are ok, but nothing there really makes me want to rush to the T&M. Don't misunderstand me, I'll be there, as always. But this is almost sad.

38 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

I don't care. The freshmen will make mistakes, but no excuse for sophmores. I don't mind a couple of easy games to start with, but there is nothing on that schedule that impresses me much. Cincy and Illinois are ok, but nothing there really makes me want to rush to the T&M. Don't misunderstand me, I'll be there, as always. But this is almost sad.

You obviously need to hookup with @RebelRobert and @ph90702; here's ph holding down the fort:

Image result for kool aid stand

That's an average mid major OOC schedule.  Nothing to get excited about and good chance to get easy wins at home.  I am sure most UNLV fans have much higher expectations for a coach in his third year.