Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndroidAggie

incel, braincel, redpill, blackpill

3 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

Mostly agree Retro.

But TheRedPill isn't a bunch of alpha males. They're a bunch of guys who have a serious misunderstanding of what makes someone a real man.

That's a good point. It's essentially the reddit version of bodybuilding.com's forums.

1 minute ago, HR_Poke said:

/r/gis isnt bad. Got some good tips on my GISP test on there.

Oh God, some of the professional reddits are awful. /r/SysAdmin is cancer, and /r/cscareerquestions might be even worse. It's nice to hear that at least one professional one is good though. 

8 minutes ago, retrofade said:

Oh God, some of the professional reddits are awful. /r/SysAdmin is cancer, and /r/cscareerquestions might be even worse. It's nice to hear that at least one professional one is good though. 

Well you have to wade through the bytching and complaining and insults to get the few nuggets. Pretty much like here but with fewer gifs and memes.

6 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

Well you have to wade through the bytching and complaining and insults to get the few nuggets. Pretty much like here but with fewer gifs and memes.

I don't want to live in a world that doesn't have an abundance of memes. Humor lets me get through my day.

8 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

We await your QAnon "analysis" with bated breath...

8a8.gif

2 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I don't want to live in a world that doesn't have an abundance of memes. Humor lets me get through my day.

about a year ago I watched a melt down on one of my professional list serv's.  A couple members were celebrating a women in GIS day but made some comments via e-mail that came off as offensive but really weren't.  One dude probably in the redpill group took offense and started complaining and reporting them to the groups board of directors via the list serv.  Some random dude, I swear had to have been from here just started dropping random meme's and gifs in response to all their bytchin, essentially try to keep the argument going.  Probably the best day ever on that list....

5 minutes ago, HR_Poke said:

about a year ago I watched a melt down on one of my professional list serv's.  A couple members were celebrating a women in GIS day but made some comments via e-mail that came off as offensive but really weren't.  One dude probably in the redpill group took offense and started complaining and reporting them to the groups board of directors via the list serv.  Some random dude, I swear had to have been from here just started dropping random meme's and gifs in response to all their bytchin, essentially try to keep the argument going.  Probably the best day ever on that list....

lol!

The things that unite us really are greater than the sum of the stuff the divides us my friend.

3 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

i'll do my best

elliot rodger typifies the incel...  uhhh...  ethos?  culture?

angry at the world, especially women, because they are not as successful sexually as they feel they deserve.  angry at attractive men for being successful sexually.  a lot of self loathing.  a lot of twisted logic to justify and rationalize the continued anger, self pity and self loathing.  i found some hilarious /r/justneckbeardthings (a subreddit for laughing at neckbeards...  sorry, please don't judge me) and cottoned on to the wider world.

I'm just curious, will there be any "penis pics"?

8 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Can't wait, huh?

J/K

9 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Out of curiosity, does this board have the ability to implement "Spoiler" tags?

I've seen it on a couple of other boards I haunt. Basically you can mark something with the tag and it gets buried unless someone clicks into it.

Not wanting to see unsolicited dicks when/if I'm in the office on my work laptop is what mainly made me think of it, but it's also useful for telling jokes, discussing movies, etc. Bunch of things really.

1 minute ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I've seen it on a couple of other boards I haunt. Basically you can mark something with the tag and it gets buried unless someone clicks into it.

Not wanting to see unsolicited dicks when/if I'm in the office on my work laptop is what mainly made me think of it, but it's also useful for telling jokes, discussing movies, etc. Bunch of things really.

Great feature.

But we'd need more than a tag for the penis pics; just flat out DON'T, or if it was hidden, you'd still have to warn posters first.

47 minutes ago, nocoolnamejim said:

I think this site supports spoiler tags in square brackets .  I'll test it ... Yep use [ ] and the word spoiler then close it 

This is a Spoiler - not a penis pic

God is a Cowboy

WYO.jpg

16 minutes ago, Extra Mayo said:

DgsnpBmV4AUj3kn.jpg

Nice pic of Soy-Boys.

They need to start using the ladies' restroom, along with the Trans.

14 hours ago, smltwnrckr said:

never heard of it. googled it, still don't know. 

care to explain?

incel was explained. Red pill as in the matrix- they take the red pill to see that all women are hyper promiscuous golddiggers who refuse incels sex because they don't have enough money or power but also any guy who does get in a relationship is a fool because of that whole hyper promiscuousness thing. black pill is deciding that women need to die. 

It's sad in a "wow you guys are really wrong about so much" way and then they say and do awful things. It's a bunch of losers, and I usually don't like to punch down, but it is they who have decided to embrace being awful. 

12 hours ago, HR_Poke said:

/r/gis isnt bad. Got some good tips on my GISP test on there.

/r/runescape is frankly fantastic. Game developers answer questions on there, the community as a whole is supportive, maybe 1/5 answers are "lol train more newb" time things, questions get talked about sincerely. 

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

Nice pic of Soy-Boys.

They need to start using the ladies' restroom, along with the Trans.

What is with your rampant homophobia. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

15 hours ago, renoskier said:

See the source image